Mistake // Part 1

I barely noticed the pain my arms were bearing as we were hurtled through the wind straight towards the villain. Reaching my legs forward, me and a few of my classmates smashed him into the ground, dust forming around our faces as we coughed, before taking in our surroundings. People.. no. Villains. I barely had time to react before one with a patchwork face shouted something. The villain under my feet turned into one of his trick balls and, before any of us could react, blue flames soared towards us. 
I didn't have the energy to step out of its path so, instead, my arm was twisted in flames as I yelled in pain. I felt like I had gone deaf; my ears were ringing, and I couldn't hear my classmates. All I could concentrate on was those two tiny balls in the villains pockets. I stepped forward, but a dupli-arm reached quicker then I could, tearing apart the gentleman's pocket and taking the two marbles. I stared in amazement at how quick he had been , but we had not enough time to celebrate.

The balls turned into ice.
No.
I turned back and powered my legs to run straight to that villain, disregarding anything else around me.
There was a warning yell from Todoroki, but I wouldn't stop. A laser shot into the villains side, causing him to spit out the two balls, and I reached. My arms, they were burning, but.. Another arm snatched one of the small balls, and I took the other.
"Gotcha!"
My voice rose above as I held the ball protectively and inched away from the villains. They were staring at us with matching glares, before one smiled. The patchwork face villain shot open his palm and went to fire his flames at my arm, so I chucked the ball to Todoroki.
"Todoroki!-"
I cried out, watching as he caught it. My other arm that hadn't been burnt yet was now a crispy black as I stepped back, glaring at the villains. Even if I wanted to, we would have to back off to avoid anybody being kidnapped.. or so I figured.
Patchwork fire yelled out, my mind wondering what he said before a strong force gripped my backside. I let out a struggle, turning my head as my anger turned into fright.
A Nomu?!

I shouted out for my classmates, but the Nomu continued to carry me to Kurogiris portal..
"No! No!-"
One for All powered on as I tried to use the force to break the Nomu off of me, but it merely crushed me further, and I gave up. As we went through the portal, my limp body was thrown into a now hardwood floor, making me yelp in pain, squeezing my eyes shut.

There was silence.

Before a spark of blue flame hit me, and I jumped up, taking in my surroundings and crawling backwards until I reached the wall.

The villains that had attacked the camp, Kurogiri..

and Shigaraki.