Force // Part 2

"We didn't ask for this brat."
Shigaraki's voice rose up in annoyance. In the time I had been dazed on the floor, they had strapped me down, making me defenseless. All I could do was squirm and listen.
"We couldn't get the other one, but surely you would want an equally powerful hostage?,"
Dabi's (as they had mentioned his name as) voice was almost challenging, pointing to me.
"You've seen him. He matches Bakugo in speed, strength and strategy. Plus, I think I have an idea how we could convince our little fella here to help us.."
Dabi, crouching down in front of me, smirked at my helpless expression. Brushing his hand against my cheek, I felt the smallest spark catch on my skin and winced. 
"He's awake. Great."
The man-child of a leader slid down next to Dabi, his crimson eye staring at me through the smallest gap of his hair. He didn't seem too pleased at Dabi, and definitely not me for being here. I growled, struggling.

"Now, now, Midoriya. If you keep struggling, I might have to do something bad."
Dabi stood back up, kicking my chest so that I would roll over and stare directly at their faces. Their smug smiles set me off, making me squirm.

"See. The brat won't help us. It's easier to just kill him now.."
Shigaraki began to lower his hand onto my face, but was smacked away by Dabi's force, who glared at him. These two seemed to hold such a grudge, it made me snicker.
"If you keep laughing I'll stitch that mouth shut."
I shut up at their harsh words, my face straightening. I needed to escape these bastards, but if I made a single wrong move I would be gone, flame or hand.

"Midoriya, sweetheart.."
Dabi smiled sweetly at me, but his eyes pinned into me. Seriousness.
"If we were to.. say.. have a few families here and there being specially targeted by trained monsters, how would you react? Would you be willing to give us a favor to save those lives hero ?"
My body froze up. I couldn't speak, merely worry. Surely they weren't this prepared?! 
How long was I out for? Long enough for them to pin my weaknesses?
"W-what.."
My stutter came out, a form of my old self as I panicked. Lives on the line?!
"..What do you want me to do.."
There was an aura of surprise, and I could tell from Dabi's smug smile that whatever they wanted with me..
Couldn't be good.

"We're going to set you up as if you.. escaped.. You'll return to UA, and; for innocent peoples lives.. you'll spy and pry for All Might's weaknesses. Location. Fears. Maybe you'll even bring us a few extra.. tokens."
My mouth gaped open. Villainy. No..
"No!- No.. I-.."
Those peoples lives. They had me backed in a corner..
"..You don't actually have those people right?.."
I questioned, staring directly into Dabi's enraged, blue eyes.
"This is why we got you instead. you're smart.. too  smart."
He crouched back down, smiling before a flame lit up in his hands.

"Be a good boy and do this for us, yeah? We won't be forced to go to larger forces, such as ruining children's lives. Destroying your classmates, hm?"
I kicked out, hissing at him as I tried to hit him in any way I could.
"..No- Don't do this. You can't. You won't."
Dabi glared down at me, his flaming eyes sinking further into determination of my death.

"Fine. I'll force you."