Room // Part 3

My mouth gaped open in pain, yet no sound rushed out. The blade rapping against my skin shed blood and tears from me as I stared down at my now bleeding wrists.

"S-stop.."

My voice was higher pitched then I hope it would have been. Forcing me was an understatement; it was more like torture..

I let out a strangled yelp as more deep cuts dug into my sore body.

"Please.. I-i.."

I was going to regret this. I knew it.

"I'll do what you want Dabi.."

A large smirk hovered over me. "Good. Good. Now, listen here.."

and he leaned down to my ear.

-few days later-

I hang my head, staring down at my wrists before my hair was violently pulled on, forcing me to look up. 

"Midoriya.. you've been notified as missing.. what a surprise. Return to UA, spy for us.."

The hiss behind me notified me to listen, as it was a deadly whisper, and I could tell that he was close to placing his last finger on my neck. I nodded slowly, with a whimper, before exiting the bar. The past few days the LOV had forced devices of torture onto him. Today, he would have to go spy for them.. He had a chip implanted into his wrist, underneath the bandages covering his cuts, enabling them to see where exactly he was.

Finally, Midoriya stepped into the gates of UA, staring up at the doors with a quiet, deadly stare. I adjusted the band of my backpack and trudged to the doors. Eyes, all around me. Staring at me in shock.

"Midoriya?! But-"

I looked behind me, deadly quiet. My glare reached none other then Uraraka next to Kirishima, both staring back at me. I simply shrugged the looks away and walked to class.

"MIDORIYA?!"

Even more shouting reached my ears as my classmates panicked at my appearance. My sleepy state glanced up at them.

"What?"

"You've been missing for days! What?-"

I hummed under my breath, realizing what they meant. I had to keep my calm to hide myself. What should I say..

"I- I was just on a.. vacation?"

I formed my lie, my face screwing up into obvious confusion as I sat at my desk, turning my stare to Kacchan with an innocent smile.

"Hey! How-"

"Deku what the fuck?! What actually happened?!"

I sighed, burrowing my hands into my head slowly.

"Nothing. I just went on vacation to see my.. father. Yeah. That."

I didn't even know my father, what a lie..

Shaking my head, I smiled.

"I'm happy this room isn't so plain."