Captain amercia : blue hair

First up the captain himself. Hope you like this one shot....

.....................

.....................

.....................

.....................

Steve starred at a magazine cover. It showed a group of boys called "one direction" . He eyed each of the boys. What has this age of music come to. "Um sir ." He looked up to see the cashier. Steve smile lightly putting the magazine back.

"Sorry um how much,sir?" He asked pulling out his wallet. The boy pointed to the screen. He looked to it. "Oh sorry I'm not use to all this new tech things." He said handing him the money.

The teen only nodded. "Have yourself a good day." He said in monotone.

Steve nodded taking the bag from the cashier. He walked way from the area towards the doors that slide open. He took a step carefully as he watched the doors.

After that he walked through it and felt the Icey wind of December wash over him. He brought his hands into his pockets. Trying to create heat for them.

He looked left to right quickly and crossed the street going fast. To make sure cars didn't run into him. It was weird living back to how it was.

But now he lives in the new stark building. Tony had said that it would be better if everyone was close just in case another Loki or anything alien like things happened.

Steve continued down the sidewalk avoiding some rude people. They were on there phone juggling two Starbucks coffee and some a screaming baby.

He for one didn't want coffee on himself. And barf from baby. He kept his gaze straight ahead. That is intell a load of blue straight hair swiftly washed over him . His arms came out on instinct catching the blue haired person.

"Excuse me." Came the caught person. Rogers felt hands travel from his arms and travel to his chest. The load of straight blue hair slowly slipped away from his chest to his arms.

He smiled lightly. "It's okay ma'ma accidents happen." He said. He felt her push lightly at his chest. Then he saw her face.

She had dark blue eyes with huge pupils in them. His eyes went down to her lips.

They were light pink with hint of a sparkle to it. He felt a slight grip on his arm.

"Oh uh i'm sorry ma'ma I was just I " why was he strutting and why did he look at her face like that?

"It's okay but i'm sorry for bumping into you." She said as her gaze left his to her hands that were still on his chest.

Steve let go of her and took a step back quickly stuffing his hands into his pocket. "I hope you have a nice afternoon ma'ma." He said with nod. The woman smiled nodding back. That smile she had was beautiful.

It made her face light up a whole shade. "Um hello?" She asked . He shaked his head. "Oh I'm sorry can you repeat?" He asked. The blue haired woman clasped her fingers together.

"I said my names Isabelle." She said. Steve really couldn't understand this feeling developing inside his body. It felt warm but yet it felt like there was these things crawling around in his stomach.

"My names Steve Rogers , Isabelle and its nice to meet you." He said with a grin. Isabelle nodded while she unclasped her hands. Her long pale slender fingers tucked back the blue hair that floated out of place.

She looked away from him. The two just stood there not talking. "So um Isabelle if I may ask why were you so unfocused in walking?" Steve asked.

Isabelle's face soon fell an inch she looked to him. "Well I was just called out of work because of my father. He was in an accident.

So I went to go visit him and well it seems that he's in bad shape.. Real bad shape." She said softly looking into his eyes.

Steve felt his arms move out of no where to go around her body. "I'm sorry Isabelle about your father." He said as stroked her back softly. Her shoulders started to shake.

"My dad is in a coma now." She said in his chest. Steve felt his chest tighten up. In a coma.... He couldn't help but understand why it made his chest tighten.

He was frozen for some centuries before being released from the ice. For it seemed he was in a coma and waking up to all this but then again he could of never been found.

Steve blinked as he felt hands push at his chest lightly. "Thank you, Steve." She said as she looked to him.

Steve felt the urge to do or say something. "I um " he cleared his throat. " ma'ma I'd love to take you out somewhere to maybe get your mind out off this?" He asked.

Isabelle blushed and smiled looking at her hands. " I would love to." She answered looking back to him. Steve felt his heart start to race slightly. He brought a hand to the back of his neck. Scratching it lightly.

"So uh meet you here at 8:00 pm?" She asked. Steve nodded. He felt her pull away but before she left to go she leaned in. Tip toeing to reach his cheek.

He felt time freeze as soft lips pressed on his cheek. "Good bye Steve." She whispered. Her breath hitting his cheek. He only nodded. Then she turned waving to him bye.

Steve blinked. He really is looking for this night. Actually he can't wait to tell tony on how he meet a woman. A woman with amazing blue hair , Snow White skin and blue eyes.

He touched the cheek she kissed and smiled softly. He really couldn't wait.

.............

..............

...............

..............

...............

...............

Hopefully you like this one shot.