Ironman : pretty lady

Tony ran his long fingers through his hair. Sighing as he looked over the papers again. He looked from the papers to the picture on his desk .

Pepper with a huge pearly white smile implanted on her Rose like cheeks. In a red and black dress holding a cane in both hands.

He reached toward the picture and put it down so he wouldn't look at it. So he wouldn't have to think about her anymore.

"Sir Ms.Laner has arrived." Came his computer. Tony sighed and brought a hand to his face.

Letting it slide back down his face. "Let her in." He ordered as he stood up slowly.

He adjusted his suit abit and just stood there waiting for the person to come in.

The last few woman weren't as great as he thought. All they wanted was just silly things.

Flirting with him in which he didn't care very much that they did but....

But it was when they meaning, him and that woman where about to "get it on"

All he saw was pepper and that frown she had. "Hello?" Tony blinked and looked to the woman. He eyed her up and down.

She had curly hair that went past her shoulders and tan like skin with such brown eyes. He walked around his desk and eyed her closely.

"Have you ever been a personal security to anyone before? Because I'm gonna need you at early in the morning to maybe if I say at night too?"he said the last part with his eyes roaming her body.

He always did that to the woman to see what they did.

Instead of the woman pushing him onto his back ms.laner coughed abit into her hand. Wait no woman ever did that before.

Then through him a glare. "Sir I am a woman who keeps her feelings out of the job. And I don't ever date the boss and if you want to contact me at the early of the morning or late at night.

I will be there because it is my job mr.stark." She replied.

Tony grinned abit and sat on his desk bringing his hand on his chin. "Well ms.laner if I may say I never did ask if I wanted a relationship or anything just if I had you for 24/7." He said.

Ms.laner flipped her hair abit and frowned. "Look mr.stark if you don't want to take this interview seriously then I will go.

Then you would have to look for some more woman who will just want to work here for sex or just to flirt." With that she turned from him giving him one more glare.

Tony watched her start to walk to the evelator. The way she acted. The way she stood tall and powerfull. A woman like that..........like that he needed!

"Wait ms.laner. maybe I did go alittle to far." He said as he got off the desk.

He walked to her and sighed. "You seem to be the kind of woman that I'm looking for this position. So please-"

"I'm sorry stark but I will not be like those other woman." She said crossing her arms. Tony grinned.

"No of I course not. That's not what I was looking for. I want a strong woman who only focuses on thing." He said back.

Laner smiled back. "Well then we have a deal sir. I will be working for you mr.stark." Tony nodded looking away from her.

"Yes so then lets get started laner I want all my...."

As tony gave out his order he thought about his new employ. Yes she did remind him of pepper but yet there was thing that pepper didn't have that tony liked about this woman.

This woman she came back to him for his offer even when he did make a mistake in saying some things. This woman was a pretty lady but yet a Acted totally different from those others.

"Mr.stark?" Came ms.laner. He looked to her and nodded. "Yup such a pretty lady." He said. Ms.laner glared at him.

"Sir!!!!???" She said.

Tony grinned and through up his hands. "Come on I'm a playboy and your hot its gonna happen." He said.