The first rays of sun peeked inside the glass windows of the big old houses on Wimbledown street, marking the start of a new day. The sky was clear and a soothing breeze was flowing, flowers had bloomed and trees were starting to bear fruit. It was the beginning of spring- the most loved season of the year. 

Yawning, Mr. Brown opened the door to pick up the daily newspaper from outside when his eyes fell on a medium sized wooden basket with the insides covered with blue cloth. It was kept just beside the newspaper. His curiosity caught the best of him as he slowly tried to remove the cloth. Suddenly he felt a chill down his back as he noticed something moving beneath the cloth. He quickly shouted and called for his wife- " Theresa! TH-THERESA! Come quick!" Hearing his calls the frightened lady ran to her husband's rescue but was surprised to find nothing dangerous except her husband squating next to a wooden basket with the newspaper rolled up like a sword in his hands. 

"Charles dear what is going on?" asked Theresa moving next to Mr. Brown. "Oh, well I had come out to take the newspaper when I found this basket lying here on the ground. Just when I was going to check what was inside it the contents of the basket moved! That was when I called you." explained Mr. Brown. 

As they were talking the blue cloth moved once again this time more vigorously, soon attracting the couple's attention. Both of them gazed silently at the strange marvel they were witnessing. Suddenly a breeze blew over them and swept the cloth from above the basket revealing its contents. The couple came closer and bent over the basket only to find a beautiful baby girl and a kitten sleeping side by side in the basket. This was one of the most joyful day of their lives. Looking at the two babies Theresa spoke while trying to control her tears -" Look Charles! we were praying for one child but the heavens have blessed us with two!" They embraced each other and cried joyfully before bringing the baby inside with the kitten in the basket.