info

Name: Olivia Takamiya

Occupation: student

School: Rindouji All-Girls Private School

Spirit or human: Human

Appearence: Olivia is a fair-skinned Teen with medium blue hair, a long low ponytail tied with a white ribbon that wraps around her hair, forming a small bow tie at the end, and bright yellow eyes.

Personality:
Olivia can come off as too cold or heartless even though she isn't. When with her friends, Olivia is an entirely different person. She turns into the mom friend. However, when she's alone, she'll often go into her own world as she pulls out her sketch book. It'll be hard to break her out of her trans-like state without forcefully severing her eyes from the sheet of paper. She loves to listen to music, mostly consisting of vocaloid songs.

Background and relations:
Olivia and Mana know each other and are aware if the fact that they are cousins. However, Olivia doesn't know that her and Shido are also cousins. He's always just been that one friendly guy who helped her once. And while Mana has talked about having found her long lost brother, she had never brought up the fact that it was Shido.

Unlike most of the girls in her school, Olivia wasn't in fact obsessed with the star pupil and well known Idol Miku Izayoi. They were friends once upon a time, but that was long ago. Now she's often alone at school, or skipping to be at Raizen High school instead.

While Olivia doesn't have friends at school. Her three best friends do go to Raizen. They are: Ai Yamabuki, Mai Hazakura and Mii Fujibakama

Sadly, she never got the chance to change schools. The only reason she even joined Rindouji was because Miku had promised her that as long as she did as the Idol said, she would be welcomed with open arms and have good grades going for her. However she soon realized that Miku wasn't all that great. Olivia was treated like a prize. Something Miku was obsessed with for a month or so, then cast aside for her new "pretty little plaything". Olivia had been used before and was all too aware of the signs. So she decided to stop listening to Miku, even if that ended up with the Idol hating her. She didn't care. She'd rather be hated than be used as someone's toy, only to be cast aside anyways.

Even though they had part ways and Olivia didn't much care if the Idol hated her, she still for some reason cared for Miku and helped her out if she was ever badly injured. She just couldn't not help. And just because she didn't care much for Miku or her opinion didn't mean that she hated her, even if what she's doing is wrong.