Chapter 2

Ai, Mai, Mii and their classmates just left for the school trip. And I wasn't allowed to leave school grounds so I couldn't say goodbye in person. For some reason, Miku had one of the girls follow me around and stop me if I even tried to leave. "Why don't you just give it a rest and go back to class or something?" I asked the girl. She sighed and leaned on the wall. "Because Miku wants me to watch over you, otherwise she'll hate me. I can't live with that-"

"And why the fuck not?!" I cut her off, starteling her a bit. Gaining her calm again, she looked at me. "I don't get how you CAN live with the fact that our mistress hates you. She is everything. How can you not live with her love?" Her questions annoyed me, how can she be so blind? "Don't you see, she's using you!" I told her. Clearly annoyed at what i just said, she slapped me wihtout a second thought. "How dare you speak of our mistress in such a sence?!" I just rolled my eyes. "Oh shut up.." She gritted her teeth.

-

The day had finally ended. But I was still being followed by this bitch. "Goddamit, why don't you just leave? School's over!" Kaede sighed and rolled her eyes. "Because miss Miku doesn't want you to leave. Honestly, why does she care so much about you?" She seemed annoyed at the fact that I was getting more attention than her. "Well boo hoo, i don't know why your bitch of a master cares for me, so just leave me alone. go back to her if you love her so much." Again, Kaede got rather annoyed at me. Can't blame her, I am being as annoying as possible to get her to leave me alone. "No, my mistress wants me here watching over you, you should be grateful that you're getting so much attention from her. But no, you just wanna insult her for not wanting you to leave so she knows you're safe-" Kaede quickly covered her mouth. It took me a few seconds before I could fully comprehend what she ment. "What do you mean by safe?" I asked her, pushing her against the wall of the dormitories hallway. She squeezed her eyes shut, mumbling something under her breath before running away. "Hmph, so much for watching over me." I smiled. "Oh well, now I can atleast leave!" I said to myself happily and left the building along with school grounds.

-

I brought out my phone and decided to call someone who I hadn't talked to in a while.

*brrt* *brrt*

Soon the other answered the call. "Hey! How are you?" I asked. She chuckled and responded. "Olivia? Hey! Well, I'm fine, honestly. Although I'm surprised that you called me instead of just messaging." I scratched behind my ear before saying anything. "I just... are you free? I miss you and we haven't hung-out in a while. Just thought I'd catch up with my baby cousin is all." I could almost hear her suspicion through the call. Reluctantly, she agreed to meet up. "I'm glad. Well, see you soon then! Bye Mana!"

Soon, Mana arrived at my location. I gave her a tight hug and she just rolled her eyes smiling. "Do, why'd you really wanna meet up?" She asked with a hand on he hip. Which made me sigh in defeat. "Honestly?" She nodded. "Because someone has forced me to stay at school for the whole week and I just want to escape. And who better to hangout with than my little baby cousin?" I poked her cheek. Again, she jokingly rolled her eyes. "What about your friends?"

"They're out on a school trip at the moment." I ruffled her hair, which made the girl pout. "Hey, stop!" I giggled, "how about no?" I said and used both of my hands to mess up her hair. "Olivia!" She whined out, trying to get me to stop. "Well, isn't this just adorable~" I raised a brow at the voice that seemed to come from everywhere and nowhere all at once. Suddenly a girl in a red Gothic Lolita dress walked out from the shadows. "Oh my~ hello, Mana~" the girl said, her yellow clock eye caught my attention before the gun did. "Nightmare." Mana acknowledged. "Wait you know who this is??" I asked my cousin. She held out her hand protectively. "What do you want?" She asked out. Nightmare simply responded with a laugh. Okay but she low-key looks like that Kurumi girl that was in Ai, Mai and Mii's class not too long ago.. the one that was in the lingerie store with that guy, fuck what was his name again? I thought to myself. "H-hey, I have a question.. Are you by any chance Kurumi?" I asked. Not gonna lie, she was cute in that dress. "Oh? And may I ask how you know my name?" She seemed interested in knowing how I knew her. "Have we perhaps met before?" She tilted her head.

"Yeah, well no, not really. Weren't you in the lingerie store with that one guy?" Asking such a question made me blush as I averted my eyes. She just chuckled at the reaction. "Yes, that was me. It's cute of you to remember that." She teased stepping forward, ignoring Mana completely. "Olivia, get away. Nightmare, leave my cousin alone." She tried to get in the way but kurumi just giggled and brought out a flintlock pistol. "Zayin." Black and red smoke strands found its way to the barrel of the gun before she shot my cousin, her body completely freezing. "MANA!" I yelled out, she didn't respond. "Don't worry, my dear, she isn't dead. Not yet at least." She aimed the pistol at my cousins head, readying to fire and before I knew it, my body had set into motion. I ran towards the girl, pushing her away. "Get away from her, you bitch!" I yelled at her. (References people, References!) She simply smiled at me, even though her eyes showed both amusement and annoyance. Soon Mana started moving again. "Well, I guess this was a waste of time.. see you later, my dearest Olivia~" She winked as she sunk into a red and black shadow.

"Talk about extreme.. Mana! Mana, are you okay?! Ah, I'm so sorry... this is my fault.." I rushed to Mana's side, holding her up. "Don't sweat it, it's fine, really.." she gave me a soft smile. I only shook my head. "Crazy Lolitia bitch..." I mumbled out. "Say, why did you keep calling her nightmare?" Mana looked away. "That's.. classified." I nodded. Right, it probably has something to do with her job.. "I won't lie, she's kinda cute.. in a creepy way.."

"Ew."

_________________
Hey! Lookie! I'm getting better at posting! :D I'm happy! I know I changed the story quite a bit but like, honestly? I like this story better. :)

Love//Ashe