chapter 3

"I thought I told you not to leave her alone. Now she has left the school! Leave, just leave." Miku said to Kaede. The girl left the room sobbing. "Now then, I have to find where she went." The spirit sighed, knowing it would take her forever to find the girl. "Mistress Miku, if you will, why do you like this girl so much? She's done nothing but hurt you." One of the other girls said. Miku sighed as a reaction. "Do not question why." Miku said, looking at Jessica. The girl just nodded.

A knock was heard from the door. "Come in." Miku said. The door opened, and another girl walked in, "Mistress, about Olivia.."

"What about Olivia?" Miku asked, rather annoyed. "Well, she's outside right now, with another girl. They look like relatives. She's still refusing to come in."

"Well, at least we know where she is. If she tries to escape, catch them. Both of them."

"Yes, mistress."

------

I waited at the train station for my friends. They had been gone all week. I had to sneak out of Rindouji just to get here. That was a living hell, considering security had been ampet up.

I smiled as I saw my three friends. "Hey Ai, Mai, and Mii! How are you guys?" They all laughed at me. "You're acting like a dog happy to see its owner. Anyway, the trip was awful, a huge storm hit us on the first day."

"And when Ai says huge, she means strong."

"That's so lame.."

Ai chuckled and patted the two others on their backs. "Anyways, after that storm hit, we had to stay in, but it ended extremely quick... And then Itsuka came back with two new girls. That's boy, honestly."

"Yeah, and they were twins."

"That's so lame!"

"Well, um.. It sounds like a very eventful week." I didn't really know how to react. Sure, I worry for the girls, but...

_____________
Fuck it, this only has 320 or so words but I'll post it walkways, I need to post something. I'm falling behind again.