chapter 6

"Olive? What are you doing here?" Ai asked, "I mean, I know it's not unusual for you to come here, but we're having class in a few minutes."

"Yeah and you know what'll happen if you get caught again." Mai added

"That's so lame!" Mii finished.

"I know! I know! But I need to talk to Shior- Itsuka. Right now." It was clear that I was panicked over something. Face flushed with embarrassment. "Just- can one of you go get her so I can talk to her?" Mai nodded and walked back into her classroom.

A faint "Itsuka, someone needs to talk to you." Was heard, followed by chairs moving and footsteps.

"Yeah? What's up?- wait you're from Rindouji.." A girl, almost identical to me and Mana, walked out after Mai and almost instantly on high alert as she looked at my uniform.

Ai spoke up first, "Itsuka, this is Takamiya. Olivia, Itsuka." She introduced us. Shiori took notice of the last name and shifted slightly.

I looked at the taller girl. "I need you to follow me. I'd like to talk in private." That obviously caught her off guard, keeping her frozen in place. I let out a sigh, "Mai, tell the teacher that Shiori has to take care of something." I said and grabbed Shiori's hand, pulling her along to an empty room.

"W-wait! What's going on?!-"

"What the fuck have you done to Miku?!" I almost yell at the poor girl and she jumps back.

"What do you mean?.. oh I see, Miku told you to come here, didn't she?" Shiori asked, clearly suspecting me of something.

"What?! No! Look I couldn't give a damn about miku! Or atleast I didn't have to before! But now that your in the picture, she's acting all weird!" I slammed my hands down onto a table in frustration.

"What do you mean by 'acting all weird?" Shiori raised a brow, confused as to what I was saying. "And what's this about not caring about her?"

"That doesn't matter right now, what matters is that ever since you came into the picture, she's been acting weird. Before she wouldn't even look at me, then yesterday she kissed me! A complete violation to my personal space and the distance I had built up between us!" I yelled at Shiori. I get that it's not right for me to pin all the blame on her but.

"Okay, wait.. one thing at a time. What's your last name again?" Shiori's face looked seriously.

"Why the sudden interest in my name? It's not relevant right now-" I was cut off, confused and frustrated.

"Actually, it's a lot more relevant than you think.." she said, then muttered something under her breath.

"Follow me."

-

"I'm sorry, we're related?" I asked the young pinkette who stood next to Itsuka. Apparently he was Mana's older brother. Which made him my cousin as well. "And you both work to.. save these beings called spirits? And Miku is one of them?" This felt too unrealistic. Then again I was in a massive- what even is this? A ship? A plane? There are too many questions. "And you're crossdressing as this Shiori person to.. get Miku's attention?" Bad idea, but whatever. Not my prob- actually no it is my problem now.

"Yeah pretty much. That sums it up." Shidou looked so anxious about it. Not that I blame him. After talking a little with him, he seems like a genuinely good guy.

"Wait, question. The girls you're dating know you're dating all of them right?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah, it's one of the first things I tell them. I'm not going to lie to them, that's just wrong." Huh, I never gave him enough credit.

"Poly relationship.. damn, and here I thought you were just a player but no, you're much more respectable than that... alright, what can I do to help?"