Chapter 3

Another memory had come out which Sasuke and Naruto's family looking. There they saw Naruko sitting down on the tree looking sad as she hold her hair. "I hate my red hair. It's not beautiful. Why can't I have Naruto's hair? It will be good on me. The kids were always bullied me about my hair even I had take them down. I hate my hair. It's not beautiful." Said Naruko in sad and anger tone. She pushed her hair harshly as she look down on the ground. Naruto can't believe that his sister hate her own hair. He like her red hair because for him, her hair was so beautiful. Sakura also have a same expression as Naruto. She can't believe that Naruko hate her own hair. "What she thinking for? Why she hate her own red hair? Who said that her red hair was not beautiful? For me, her red hair was so beautiful that I want to be like her. I was envy her because of her beautiful hair. Can you see that, Naruko?" Said Sakura in annoyed tone. Sasuke was sigh as he patted her shoulder and told her it was a memory make Sakura feel embarrassment. Sarada just giggle at her mother before she look at Naruko.

"Who said that your hair not beautiful, Naruko-chan?" Said Itachi as he appeared in front of Naruko make her startle a little. She was look at Itachi who seem worry on her. "The people who same age as mine. And I don't like my hair." Said Naruko lowly make Itachi sigh. He was sit next to Naruko. "Why you don't like your hair, Naruko-chan?" Said Itachi calmly as he look at Naruko. Naruko doesn't look at Itachi as she still look down. "Because everyone said that my hair is ugly. And make me like tomatoes. I don't like it, Itachi." Said Naruko sadly. Itachi just sigh as he patted her head. "Don't listen to what they said. Your hair is not ugly. It's beautiful, Naruko-chan." Said Itachi with a small smile on his face as he hold her red hair gently. It make Naruko blush to see Itachi hold her hair. "R-Really, Itachi? You not saying that to make me feel better, aren't you?" Said Naruko make Itachi chuckle at her. He just smile at her. "Nope. I'm saying a truth, Naruko-chan. Your hair was really beautiful. I had mean my words, Naruko-chan." Said Itachi softly make Naruko smile. She just look down shyly avoiding to see at Itachi as she let him playing her red hair. "Thank you... Itachi." Said Naruko shyly with a smile on her face.

The scene was faded make Naruto gasp as he can't believe that Itachi had compliment of his sister's hair. "What? I-I can't believe that Itachi was the first person who praised her hair. I thought that I was the one who praised her hair. How come he get praise her hair and not me?! That's so unfair~" Whine Naruto which make Boruto rolled his eyes at his dad. Hinata just giggle at her husband's action. "And I also thought that I comment her hair first too. Seem like Itachi had beat me into it." Said Sasuke with a solemn face. Sarada was sigh as she don't want to know about it. Sakura was seem glad to see Itachi comfort Naruko. She seem satisfied about Naruko's hair. "I'm so glad that Itachi had comment of her hair. I hope she will get better of his praise." Said Sakura happily make Naruto sweat drop at her. He was wonder what her mean by that anyway. "I don't want to know what Sakura mean by that." Said Naruto quietly which Sasuke nodded his head agree with Naruto. "Hn. Me too." Said Sasuke as he silent waiting the another memory come. Boruto and Sarada doesn't saying anything as they wait the another memory which it already appeared.

The scene was showing Naruko get tied by her kidnapper. She was look at her kidnapper with a glare. Her kidnapper was snarled at her as he going to beat her make Boruto and Sarada screaming while Naruto, Hinata, Himawari, Sasuke and Sakura shock. But it won't happen since her kidnapper get kicked by her savior which be Uchiha Itachi. Itachi had beat them make them knocked out unconscious. Itachi then going over Naruko and cut the rope freeing her. Naruko was teared up as she lashing on him make her wrapped around his neck. "Itachi, you come! Are you come here to save me?" Said Naruko as she still hug his neck. Itachi was ruffle her hair softly before he jumped into a tree to another tree as they going back to Konoha. "Yeah, Naruko-chan. I was come to rescue you when I had heard that you missing. Of course it was your brother who come to hokage's office saying that his sister get kidnapped by someone. You're lucky that I had finish my mission, Naruko-chan." Said Itachi as he still holding Naruko. Naruko was seem comfortable hugging Itachi. Naruto was realize that Naruko's age being 7 years old. He had remember that he barge into hokage and told him that his sister get kidnapped. He not realize that there were other people inside the office. And he not even see Itachi as he wearing his weasel mask on his face.

(This is how Itachi bring Naruko but different way since Naruko hug Itachi's neck)

"Thank you, Itachi. I know that you will come to save me. But how can you find me, Itachi?" Said Naruko curiously looking at Itachi. Itachi was look down on Naruko with a soften face before he going up and land the top of the tree. It was moonlight who shine on them make Naruko feel awe to see a beautiful moon before looking at Itachi. "You had left a string of red hair. I was follow it until I get found where you are. You know that I was glad to see you safe but I hope you won't pull your red hair out again, Naruko-chan." Said Itachi in serious tone make Naruko confuse. She look up at Itachi. "Why, Itachi?" Said Naruko simply. Itachi just smile softly at Naruko. "Because your red hair was so beautiful and make me recognize it so easily. I like your red hair, Naruko-chan. So, I hope you take care of your hair. And please don't hate your hair, Naruko-chan." Said Itachi softly with a gentle smile on his face. It make Naruko's blush before she look away from him. "If you said that, fine. I will take care of my hair, Itachi. Thank you for your comment. I'm so glad that you like my hair, Itachi." Said Naruko shyly make Itachi chuckle at her shyness. "Well, let's go back. Your brother must waiting of you, Naruko-chan." Said Itachi lowly make Naruko nodded her head before they leave.

The memory was faded away after that. Naruto was seem stunned to heard that from Itachi. "Itachi... H-He... He like Naruko's hair? This is a new for me!" Said Naruto loudly as he frustrated at Naruko's memory. He can't believe to see a side from Naruko. And he can't believe that Itachi like her hair. Sasuke was quiet to observe it. "I had never know that my brother like a girl who have a red hair. This is new for me." Said Sasuke quietly. Sakura had heart on her eyes as she look at Naruko and Itachi. "They were look perfect at each other. It's so romantic that Itachi honestly tell Naruko about her hair. They're so cute!" Said Sakura dreamily make Hinata giggle. "Yeah, I agree with that, Sakura." Said Hinata make Boruto and Sarada sweat drop. They were look at each other before they sigh. "Well, it just her memory. We don't know what her relationship with Itachi." Said Boruto lowly as Sarada nodded her head. She was agree with Boruto. "Yeah, right. But we have to wait about it." Said Sarada simply. Sasuke was silent thinking about Itachi and Naruko.

'This scene was similar with mine. I guess it was Itachi who the first person save her. It's called of red thread of fate. That's mean... It can't be that they're... Right?' - Sasuke