Chapter 10

The memory had show them where Naruko, Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi facing against Itachi. Kakashi was glance at Naruko knowing that they had pretend as enemies which make him upset. Older Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke and Hinata were saw Kakashi's expression make them know that he had upset of Naruko and Itachi. Itachi seem fighting Naruto, Naruko, Sakura and Kakashi by force same as Kisame. Itachi had use his Tsukuyomi on Naruko as he use his clone to fight the others. In Tsukuyomi world, Itachi was looking at Naruko as no one can see them. Kakashi who had fight a clone Itachi know what Itachi doing with Naruko and let them have their moment. Naruko can't help but run over him as she hugging him. She really miss Itachi even it's already a week that she separate from him. Itachi was hugging her back as he had a same like her. He also miss Naruko too. Itachi was glad to see Naruko again even in the hard situation when they with Naruto and Sakura. They doesn't mind of Kakashi knowing that Kakashi let them spend time together. Kakashi tries to take their time to let Itachi and Naruko spend time together. Because he know that the couples need it.

Naruko and Itachi were grateful at Kakashi for let them have a little time to spend together. Naruko had look at Itachi with a soft smile on her face. "I miss you, Itachi. I can't believe that we have to face at each other. What happen, Itachi?" Said Naruko as she look at Itachi. Itachi was sigh as he need to tell Naruko about his leader. "Well, the leader of Akatsuki had order me to capture Naruto and you know what Akatsuki want from Naruto, right? I have to accept that order so it won't be suspicious on him. I know he will try to find something from me but I will not let him anyway. That was enough for him to know about my sacrifice for Sasuke's safety. I will not let him interfere my life which including you, Naruko." Said Itachi as he cupped her face with a worry face. Naruko was sigh as she look at Itachi when she leaned herself of his touch. "I know, Itachi. Don't worry. There will no one find out about us, Itachi. Only Kakashi, Tsunade, Yukimaru, Kikyo, Jiraiya, Shizune and Kisame know about us. That bastard of your leader won't know about us, Itachi." Said Naruko in determination tone. It make Itachi smile at his wife before he kiss her make her froze a little before she kiss him back.

 It make Itachi smile at his wife before he kiss her make her froze a little before she kiss him back

(This is how Itachi kiss Naruko's forehead)

After a few seconds later, she pulled away from him as she look at Itachi. "Yeah, I hope so. I guess that it's time for us to go, Naruko. They were seem finish anyway. Take care of yourself. I'm promise that I will meet you again before I fight Sasuke, Naruko. I love you so much. See you again, my love Naruko." Said Itachi with a lovely face as he kissed her forehead. It make Naruko's face blushing as her husband kiss her forehead. Naruko was look up at Itachi who look down at her with a smile on his face. "Yeah, I will. I love you too, Itachi. I will miss you so much. Take care and see you again, my love Itachi." Said Naruko as she kiss his cheek before she look away. It make Itachi stunned at her action make him smile before he turned into a serious expression on his face. "Well, good luck for you and your teams, Naruko." Said Itachi before he release the genjutsu make Naruko back to her team as Naruto grabbed Naruko away from Itachi. The scene was faded away. Older Naruto and the other were silent after they heard of their conversation. Sasuke had wonder how Itachi saying goodbye to Naruko before his fight with his brother. He just wonder how Naruko can be tough without Itachi by her side.