TLK3 Joined Prides Inside Information

You may want to actually read this and not skip over it, yes its boring. But it will help you know what the characters look like.

Character List- Afua, Ana, Arianna, Beba, Chumvi, Ja, Karma, Kiara, Kopa, Kovu, Moki, Nala, Tavi, Vitani

Character Descriptions

Afua: (male; Beba's mate.) reddish brown pelt with a creamy white underbelly, dark red brown mane and tail tuft; rounded cheeks with a black pridelander nose and pawpads; black whiskers and piercing red eyes.

Ana: (female; Ja's mate.) Dark brown pelt with a very light brown underbelly; dark brown tail tuft and hair tuft that hangs over her emerald green eyes; rounded cheeks with long white whiskers and a pink pridelander nose and pawpads.

Arianna: (female; Tavi's mate.) Dark auburn pelt with a fluffy white underbelly and chest fur; long white whiskers with a pink pridelander nose and paw pads; rounded cheeks with a white tail tuft and fluffy white hair tuft that swooshes across her bright blue eyes.

Beba: (female; cheetah; Afua's mate.) Light golden pelt with light brown spots and a fluffy cream underbelly and chest fur; rounded cheeks with white whiskers and a pink nose and paw pads; piercing blue eyes.

Chumvi: (male; Kovu's father) Milk Chocolate brown pelt with a large messy dark chocolate mane and tail tuft; fluffy cheeks with a black pridelander nose and pink paw pads; chocolate brown eyes and whiskers.

Ja: (male; Ana's mate.) Golden pelt with a cream underbelly and a brown mane and tail tuft; rounded cheeks with white whiskers and a black pridelander nose and pawpads; electric green eyes.

Karma: (female; Moki's mate.)  Silvery grey pelt with a white underbelly; white tail tuft and a long white hair tift that goes over her eyes; light pink pridelander nose and pawpads; silver whiskers with rounded cheeks and silver eyes.

Kopa: (male; Kiara's older brother; Vitani's mate.) Stocky, pale gold pelt with a cream underbelly; bushy light brown mane and tail tuft; Dark pink pridelander nose and pawpads; rounded cheeks with long white whiskers and red-brown eyes.

Moki: (male; Karma's mate.) Grey pelt with a light grey underbelly and black mane and tail tuft; Fluffy cheeks with black whiskers and a black outlander nose and pawpads; very muscular with electric blue eyes: scarring and burns on his right pawpads; left ear is slightly torn; top left canine is chipped.

Tavi: (male; Arianna's mate.) Red brown pelt with white chest fur; dark red mane and tail tuft with fluffy cheeks; black whiskers with a black outlander nose and pawpads; Electric green eyes.

I am not including character descriptions for characters you already know from the movies. I don't own some of the characters, but I do own this plot.