Return

"Urgh..." Shepard groaned as his senses came back to him. He opened his eyes to realize that he was lying on the floor of the Normandy's cockpit, sme with Garrus, Joker, and EDI. He then felt pressure on top of him, and noticed Tali was on him.

"Is everyone ok?" Shepard groaned as everyone came to their senses

"I'm good Commander..." Joker muttered 

"Jeff..." EDI said to him, "What's wrong with you voice?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your voice sounds funny."

"Yeah it does-wait..." Shepard muttered, "So does mine."

"Keelah! Mine too." Tali added before stepping back a bit, "Shepard! Your face!"

"Huh?"

"Wha-? Garrus! You too!" Joker added upon glancing at the turian's face

"Yours too!" Garrus retorted, "We're all..."

"...Younger..." Tali muttered

Shepard straightened himself before speaking, "Joker get back on the helm! EDI I need an evaluation of the entire crew! Get Mordin and Dr. Chakwas on the line, we have to see what happened to us!"

"Uh, its not just us Shepard..." EDI said to him

"What are you talking about?" Garrus asked her

EDI then revealed security footage of the Normandy's crew deck. It showed several crew members, now all younger, confused an terrified of what had just happened. Dr. Liara T'Soni was among them.

"Well this just gets better and better..." Joker muttered

-0-

Shepard was in the Normandy's medical wing, now clad in his Alliance BDU

Shepard was in the Normandy's medical wing, now clad in his Alliance BDU. He was sitting on one of the beds and as a Salarian approached him.

 He was sitting on one of the beds and as a Salarian approached him

"Well Mordin, what did you find?" he asked him

"Aside from you, myself, and the entire Normandy deaging a few years, nothing." Mordin replied, "You are healthy as a krogan."