Chapter 1

I sat in my office checking some paper work when i heard a knock at the door. "come in." i looked up to see one of my students who was in her last year at my school. "hi Mr Smith" she smiled walking in and taking a seat opposite me. "hello Lucy? is there something you wanted to talk about?" She smiled placing some sheets on my desk, "i needed to get your signature to confirm changing classes.

I looked closely at the papers "which one was it again?" she stood up and walked to my side of the desk looking at the sheet "Ummmm" she bent over the desk to see better "this one" she pointed with her long red nail to a class.

I tried not to look as her short skirt rode up on her legs revealing a little of her ass cheeks, but it was hard to not look especially as she wriggled it slightly as she wrote something down. i suddenly noticed how i was begining to get hard and tried to change my position so she wouldnt notice.

she turned her head and stood up quickly realising she was flashing me. "i, Im sorry." she blushed pulling down her skirt at the edges. "don't worry about it" i smiled still trying to hide my wood as it grew even more. She glanced down and subconciously bit her lip looking at the bulge for a little too long.

That evening

i lay in bed beside my wife listening to music. i tried to get lucy out of my mind but her cute little ass cheeks kept circling through my mind and the way she bit her lip made me get hard even hours later. "honey?" my wife said looking at me. "are you horny?" she laughed playfully and touched my arm. i really was, but i suddeny felt guilty it wasnt for my wife, the thing is for a while we had been having issues and our relationship now was almost fully sexual.

she began walking to the wardrobe picking up a box and bringing it to me. "i bought something for us so we could have some more fun." she pulled out some fluffy handcuffs and i jumped up out of bed. "Be naked when i get back baby girl." 

i walked downstairs and quickly downed a few pints of beer. when i got upstairs my wife was sitting on the bed ready to get cuffed. In a few movements i strapped her on and took in the sight of her completely helpless. 

But even now when i could have my dream of being fully dominating I couldn't stop thinking about my student. 

I jumped on my wife licking her chin and down her neck and then began leaving hickeys on her shoulders and chest while playing with her tits. She let out a soft moan already as a pulled of my clothes so my dick was fully out. i could tell it wasnt as long as it had been earlier but still it was tall. 

i got down to her pussy and shoved my fingers in her mouth to get them wet, she moaned and i slapped her tit "Im in charge slut, so shut the fuck up untill i tell you" she nodded and smiled as i put my fingers back in her mouth.

then withought warning i shoved 2 in her and she gasped, slowly i added another one in untill she was almost shaking with pleasure. "don't come yet." i said sternly putting my fingers full of her juices back in her mouth she sucked and licked and i got read to put my dick in her rubbing it a few times while i waited. 

i slowly put the tip in and moved it in and out as i added a little more suddenly i thrust into her inches and she moaned loudly. i slapped her tits again harder and beagn thrusting faster as she shook "not yet." i kept going and she had a pleading look in her eyes. i nodded and felt her explode all over my dick moaning and screaming as i released inside of her too. both our cum leaked out of her opening with me still in her.