Chapter 3

I walked into the bar my friend owned to help him set up for the night. He told me his kid and her friend would be here but i hadnt seen them anywhere. 

"so how your wife?" i rolled my eyes and washed glasses "c'mon u know all we do now is fuck." 

"sounds perfect to me." he said opening a beer

"gimme one. and if u are gonna have kids when ur 20 u cant just fuck."

"stfu i love my kid but it doesnt mean i have to love my bitch."

"your disgusting man."

"i know i am, can you put these in the store room." he said handing me a tray. I carried it back and as i stepped into the hall the power went out. I kept walking but as i stepped into the store room the door slammed behind me. i tried the key card but the power had cut them too "fuuuck." i moaned hitting the door with my hand.

i heard two girls giggle behind me "Are you ok sir?" i jumped "sorry i didnt know anyone was here." they giggled again "thats fine." one of them said "your voice is nice..." one of them said "shhhh." the other one said pushing her forward. she tripped and suddenly i felt something touch my dick for a second but i caught them in my arms. i tried to see them but it was completly dark in the room. "hey, you ok?" i asked picking them up from the floor and feeling myself get hard. "sorry" they both cried and she ran backto her friend and she whispered something to her friend. 

the second voice suddenly asked "sir, ummm... are you hard cos she touched ur dick cos." i cut her off "what if i was." they both giggled and whispered something else to each other. "how old are you." 

"im 38 how old are you girls." 

"were 18, umm is that ok?" i paused "ok for what?" 

"nothing... were boreddd wanna play truth or dare sir?"

"Ok, i choose truth.", 

"ummmm were you hard cos she touched you or do you just have wood."

i sighed and laughed a little "because she touched me, truth or dare?"

"oooo" they giggled "truth."

"are you virgins?"

"ummm we mastrubated together but we still virgins. truth or dare sir."

"truth."

"would u have a threesome?"

"definitly, i love all the kinky shit ill try anything, Truth or dare."

they thought for a minute "dare"

"Hmmm babygirls, give me a handjob together, if u want."

"ok" they said excitedly and instantly started pulling down my jeans and boxers. i felt 2 hands circling around my meat "woah your really big" one of them said.

i felt myself getting harder as they pumped up and down on my hand, they leaned in and spit on my dick and pumped harder. i moaned softly and they giggled. Suddenly i felt one of their mouths on my dick licking it up and down. while the other one played with my junk. "your doing good babies, im gonna come soon" i said grabbing on of the girls hair and pushing her further onto my dick. she gagged but continued and suddenly i exploded in her mouth moaning. she pulled away swallowing and the other one moved her mouth onto the tip cleaning up the mess. 

they worked silently as grabbed both their hair like animals. "did we do good sir." 

i smiled "yes honeys." there was a loud noise and the lights flicked on. I blinked trying to focus my eyes to the light and see who had just given me head. i looked down at the girls i was hoding onto and suddenly saw Lucy. My heart stopped for a second and i froze. They looked at me, realising what they had done as the other girl was another student of mine. i let go of their hair and tried to pull m boxers up. 

they scrambled away their faces full of confusion. "L, Lucy?" she nodded as i quickly pulled up my clothes and left the room.

________________________________________________________________________________

authors note

heyy please comment and let me know what you thinkor ideas to continue it means a lot to me <3