chapter 2

after the events of the night before i still couldnt stop thinking about Lucy. I had woken early with wood, thinking about my dreams. I had slipped out of bed before my wife wokeup and was about to step into the shower.

The warm water melted over my skin and steamed the room i looked at my dick growing bigger as a sighed and turned the water cold. Wincing at the sharp change i noticed my boner stayed strong. 

My hand trailed down and i grabbed the rod. slowly i began pumping my hand up and down and biting my lip, i focused on Lucy her tiny waist, her fat ass and her bouncing titties. ugh i felt myself getting closer and i released in seconds all over my shower floor and walls. 

and then i felt guilty. watching the water was away my cum. i had just cm thinking about my student in the bathroom i shared with my wife. 

 that afternoon

i was walking through the school corridor as last period was ending. i passed the girls bathroom and felt my breath catch seeing Lucy walk in. My urge to follow her was hard to stifle and now my mind was running with impossible fantasies.

fantasies like getting head in the stall, eating her while she sat on the sink and putting all my meat inside of her tight little pussy. 

Shit i felt gross. i couldnt control how i felt about her but i knew imagining her fucking me was so creepy. but the thought of her lips around my dick made me want to grab her and throw her aganst a wall.

i told myself it was just because i wasnt fufilled by my wife but even so it wassnt right to constanty fantasize about Lucy, i mean she had just turned 18.