i

Anastasia slowly opens her eyes, letting out a pained groan

Anastasia slowly opens her eyes, letting out a pained groan. There's a bright light above, shining on her, causing her to close her eyes again, before blinking to get the spots out of her vision.

Sitting up, she pressed her right palm against her forehead, trying to relieve her head from its incessant pounding. Realizing that the pain in her head wasn't going to go away, Anastasia slowly tried to stand, only to be knocked down by an invisible barrier halfway there.

"What the hell?" The brunette whispered as she began banging her hand against the barrier. After a few minutes of it not faltering, Anastasia figured that the invisible barrier keeping her prisoner was not going to break. Lowering her fists, Anastasia looked at her knuckles to see them bruised and bloody.

"Come home." A familiar voice whispered behind the girl.

Anastasia turned around at the speed of light, only to see that there was nothing behind her besides an empty black room.

"Find us!" The voice cried.

Anastasia felt like she knew whoever was talking. She felt peace and safety hearing the mysterious, femine voice. Her mind started painfully pounding against her head, harder and faster than before.

"How?! Who are you?!" Anastasia depretely pleaded, wanting to help this familiar person.

Anastasia shot up from her bed with a small gasp. She looked around at her surroundings, seeing that she was in the safety of her room, not the mysterious black room her subconcous had trapped her in.

The brunette took deep breaths, trying to calm her erratic heartbeat, as she sat up and relaxed against the wall behind her bed. She looked at the digital clock on the floor to her right, wanting to know what the time was.

4:13

Anastasia's shoulders slumped as she let out a disappointed sigh. The brunette usually found herself waking up in the early hours of the day, out of breath and in a panic. Sometimes flashes of death and destruction would haunt her, sometimes a void of nothingness with an eerie silence would cause her to awaken.

Quatervois | N.M ¹On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara