ii

Anastasia walked out of her room filled with exhaustment

Anastasia walked out of her room filled with exhaustment. Her talk with Daniel, last night, had relieved her of some stress, though she was still tired and confused.

The brunette stolled to her sister's room, her purple, calf length dress flowing being her. The dress had floral decorations and a slit that went to her mid thigh on her left leg.

She entered her sister's room, plastering on a happy smile. Only for it to drop when she saw the state of her sister.

Anastasia quickly rushed forward, sitting next to her sister on the bed, while resting the back of her hand on her sister's forehead. "Maddie, you're burning up."

Maddison moaned before curling into her side and towards her older sister. "Stay. Please." She looked up with her puppy eyes on full display.

Maddison may have been seven but, as Anastasia would always say, she was a manipulative little bench, of course Anastasia added that she loved her afterwards.

Anastasia groaned as she snuggled under the covers and let her little sister cling to her. "Little bench." the brunette muttered, her little sister giggling, having heard her.

"Can we watch bubble guppies?" Maddison asked with an innocent and sweet smile.

"Of course. We can watch whatever you want." Anastasia promised. The brunette may make a few small insults to her sister every now and then, but she loved her to death and Anastasia would gladly do anything to see her sister's face light up with a happy smile.

The same smile crept on her face at her sister's words. "What about IT?"

Anastasia had to do a double take at her sister's request. "You want to watch IT?" She hesitantly asked.

Maddison nodded with a bright smile as she crawled onto her older sister, stuffing her face in Anastasia's neck. "Carry me, sissy?"

"Oh my god." Anastasia groaned before sitting up and carrying her sister downstairs, and to the living room.

Anastasia sat Maddison down on their couch before getting up again, grabbing a blanket and joining her. Maddison, once again, snuggled into her older sister for warmth and comfort.

"What do you want to watch?" The teen asked her younger sister, seeing the look on her face, she quickly added. "Besides IT?"

When Maddison didn't say anything, Anastasia guessed. "Bubble guppies?"

Maddison slowly shook her head, "Frozen?"

Anastasia slightly smiled at her sister before nodding her head and turning the TV on to Frozen, Maddison singing along to every song while forcing Anastasia to do the same.