~002~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midoryia had gotten into U.A, which was great and all, but there was a huge problem.

Well, more like three problems.

The three people he didn't want to deal with or see again were in the same class room as him.

The guy who had called him out during the presentation was currently scolding you for wearing your red necktie loose and having the top two buttons of your uniform top unbuttoned, as you had the gray jacket tied around your waist.

Your fur pelt was no where to be seen, but you were still wearing your boar mask.

"Please put on your uniform correctly! And take that mask off!"

"Hah?! No way! I'd suffocate and die if I put on this stupid outfit correctly! Who are you to tell me the almighty Y/n what to do?!" You growled lowly at the taller boy.

"I'm glad you asked! I'm Tenya Iida from Somei academy! You should have more respect for the school rules! I don't know why they let in such a brash and unmannered girl in this school!"

"Listen here Tonya Pida, I may not know what you mean by unmannered, but I get a feeling it's insulting! So just shut up and leave me be!"

"Who the heck is Tonya Pida?!" Tenya shouts back at you, looking confused.

"You obviously." Is your blunt reply.

"That's not even close to my name!"

"But it is your name." You reply bluntly.

"I've had enough of you attitude miss Y/n. I shall tell the teacher about your foul behavior. You will also remove that mask at once!"

"No way Tonya, it's the only thing I have left of my family." You grumbled, pouting underneath the mask despite the fact that they he couldn't see your facial expression, Tenya had a feeling that he should just drop the topic.

"Ah I see....sorry for your loss...."

"No need to pity me Tonya, it was unavoidable. Besides, death doesn't scare me! I'm the almighty Y/n! Fear only makes be stronger!" You boast with a cackle as you place your hands in your hips.

Tenya cracked a small smile at this. Maybe you weren't so bad after all.

"It's Tenya."

"That's what I've been saying Tonya."

"I- *sigh* never mind. Call me whatever you please." Tenya pushes up his glasses. He hated to admit this, but the fact that you kept saying his name wrong was rather adorable.

Suddenly you jumped out of your seat, surprising Tenya and gaining everyone's attention once again as you made your way to the front of the class.

"It's you! I saw you in the exams! You were freaking awesome!" You exclaim, a sparkly aura forming around you, make a certain sparkly blonde in the class mentally proud of you, despite not even talking to you yet, it was fascinating to see you sparkle.

"A-ah well t-thanks." The boy stutters, his cheeks turning red from embarrassment at the praise.

"You! What's your name?!" You suddenly shout, surprising the boy as he was caught off guard.

"I-it's Izuku...Izuku Midoriya..." Izuku responds, slightly fumbling over his response. Your strong aura was intense!

"Ibuku Midoryeehaw! I the almighty Y/n challenge you to a fight! If you're truly a man you'll fight me!" You boast loudly. Your words may or may not have touched a certain red heads heart.

"That's not my name-"

"Yes it is!" You interrupt him, getting slightly irritated. "FIGHT ME MIDORYEEHAW! FIGHT ME NOW!"

"That's not my- *sigh* never mind." Izuku deadpans, giving up on correcting you.

"That's quite enough of that, go back to your seats, I'm about to begin class." A dead sounding voice said, surprising the whole class while you stood there unfazed. You had already sensed the man scooting to the classroom in his yellow sleeping bag long before he even got there.

You grumble angrily in response to the sleep deprived man.

"Fine...stupid school. Stupid rules."