~008~

Hey 👀

Superior Y/n 🛐🐗
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Superior Y/n 🛐🐗~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You looked back and forth between the four people that stared at you, genuinely very confused until Tsuyu spoke up,

"It's because you're really pretty, Kero."

"Hah?! This again Chu Chu? Stop messing with me!" You yell, feeling the embarrassment that left a long time ago rise up again.

"No, I'm serious. These guys will probably say the same thing, Kero."

Suddenly, Tokoyami places his hand upon your shoulder, slightly surprising you.

"My fellow friend of darkness, you shine much too brightly to stay on the dark side."

You look at you bird friend, feeling very confused, even with the red blush that appeared on his face, his feathers slightly ruffled, you had no clue what was happening.

"I....I have no words other than....wow...." Sero comments, as he seemed to be in a dazed state as a red color also colored his face.

Kirishima said nothing, but he too was stunned with that strange unnatural red color on his cheeks.

"I am, so very confused with what's happening right now." You blink, wondering if perhaps your new friends were sick or something.

Meanwhile in the monitoring room, everyone was still stunned.

The first person to speak up, well it honestly wasn't much of a shock.

"Woah! You're telling me that underneath that rough nature and boar mask was a total hottie?! Had I known I would've hit on her sooner!" A short grape midget man by the name of Mineta exclaimed, having a nosebleed.

"Bro, not cool." Denki nudge him with his right elbow, but with his left hand he was holding his nose for dear life.

Confidence to talk to you again after your match? Gone.

Friendly gestures after saying congrats? Vanished.

Giving you a hug and telling you it's okay? Totally out of the question now. You were way out of his league.

"Huh, so porky is actually decent looking." Bakugo shrugged, acting unfazed.

"I-I can't believe I was talking to a girl that looked like that! I want to crawl in a whole and die!" Izuku exclaimed, his face bright red.

"Calm down Midoriya! Breathe! Your face is an unnatural shade of red!"

"IIDA YOU'RE BLEEDING!"

"OH UM, WELL- BYE!"

"You don't have anywhere to go though???" Mina replies.

"Ah, so Y/n is female after all."

"YOUNG TODOROKI!"

"Not cool bro." Denki shook his head.

"Yeah, imagine getting called out by All Might, couldn't be me." Mina shrugged.

Everyone shut up after that and watched your match continue.

Of course, deciding to just take advantage of this strange opportunity, you took a deep breathe and took your stance.

"Beast breathing, eighth form, explosive rush!"

With this move, you can deal massive physical damage to the user by charging at them with your swords, but you decided it would be more hero like to just head butted the two on the villain team.

Since they let down there guard, they were knocked back pretty easily by you.

"Come on animal team! Let's go! I already went ahead and found the weapon we're supposed to find!" You exclaim, grabbing your mask from off the ground and charging up the stairs with your team eventually following you.

Once you reached the weapon, you decided to be extra and touch it with your sword, just to flex.

"And the winner is the hero team!" All Might announces.

"Hell Yeah! The almighty Y/n L/n strikes again! I am unstoppable! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!" You cackled.

The others couldn't help but wonder why you had this aura that made you so enjoyable to be around.

But nonetheless, they were glad to have someone like you in the class.