~010~

A/n: THE BEST Y/N IS BACK ONCE AGAIN 🐗

Stan Y/n for clear skin  ✨

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Butchered names by Y/n so far:

Izuku Midoriya - Ibuku Midoryeehaw

Katsuki Bakugo - Catzuki Bugugo

Tenya Iida - Tonya Pida

Mina Ashido - Mona Avocado

Yuuga Aoyama - Yoga Okayama

Eijiro Kirishima - Ehero Liquorshima

Tsuyu Asui - ChuChu lots of tea (Chu for short)

Fumikage Tokoyami- Emofaze Toesalami (the z is on purpose)

Shota Aizawa - Lola Memama

Hanta Sero - Fanta Zero

Denki Kaminari - Donkey Safari

Hitoshi Shinso - Legoshi Rainshow

Ochaco Uraraka - Americano Sakuntala (Mocha for short)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ARRIVING AT U.A THE NEXT DAY, THE LAST THING YOU EXPECTED WAS UTTER CHAOS....

There was cameras and microphones everywhere. Damn reporters. Why can't they just not be nosy for a single day?

You watched as many of your fellow classmates were being bombarded with questions, and the press almost got bombed by Bakugo himself.

But when it got to Tenya, you had to step in.

But not for the reasons you'd think.

It wasn't to save Tenya from the press, but rather it was to save the press from Tenya.

If anyone knew Tenya the most, it was you, and you knew for a fact that Tenya would go on and on non stop without even taking a minute to breathe.

"Alright! Move aside Tonya! You've had enough camera time!"

"Ah! A worthy candidate perhaps? Tell me boar girl, how is All Might as a teacher?"

"Points to reporter girl for actually getting the animal right! Also All Might? He's just as normal as a hero teacher can get. He's strong and keeps us on our toes. HOWEVER! I THE ALMIGHTY Y/N L/N WILL TAKE DOWN ALL MIGHT IN A BATTLE OF SKILL! THEN YOU WILL ALL KNOW TRUE POWER! HAHAHAHAHA!"