mother? (the hook siblings)

Harry Hook was in a dream. An impossible dream.

A blond woman stood at the end of the hall. She looked familiar, but Harry couldn't quite put a finger on it. She had the same hair as his sister, CJ, and when she spoke, her voice had the same Scottish accent as him and his sister Harriet. "'Ello, 'Arry," she said. Harry was confused. How did she know his name? But then, memories flooded his brain, and then, it came to him. "Mother?" Harry asked in barely a whisper. But that was impossible! His mother had left him and his sisters for over eighteen years. The only person who even remembered her was Harriet, but Helga Sinclair had gone away when CJ was a baby and when Harry was barely three years old. He didn't recall that much back then, so Harry only had vague memories of her. "It's me, 'Arry," Helga said. Harry rushed over to hug her, and she looked surprised. When they pulled away, Harry peppered her with questions. "How long have you been gone? Why did you come to visit? Do Harriet and CJ know that you're here?" "Whoa, whoa, slow down, wee matey," Helga said, chuckling. "You know your father is not the most...agreeable person, right? I was tired of him blabbering on and on about his old days on the sea, so I left on my own expedition. Eventually, I decided to come back."

Suddenly, Harriet and CJ walked out of their nearby dorm, yawning and rubbing their sore eyes. When they looked up they were astonished. "Mom?" CJ said, rushing over. Helga grinned crookedly and opened her arms wide for her daughter to hug her. Harriet raised her eyebrows skeptically. Her wild hair stood up in every way. "Mother?" she asked cautiously. Helga approached Harriet. "Harriet, it's me," she said. "But you've been gone for so long!" Harriet exclaimed. "What happened to you?" Helga sighed. "It's a long story. I'll explain this to you over a hot drink."

A/N: Yes I know Helga Sinclair doesn't have a Scottish accent, but just imagine if she did. That would make the story a lot more enjoyable.