Hard matches and beautiful questions

I watched him from outside the ring, I liked being ringside I always had but the chance to check his fine ass out especially now that he wrestled shirtless was something I liked. Kevin came out and I watched him march to the ring and as soon as the bell rung he went after him. I knew neither of them were ok from the ppv on Sunday and given this was being filmed 24 hours later I knew they both were hurting. My husband had been sore last night and all day, but he was covering it pretty good, they both were. He had a bandage on his arm from where he got cut last night. Their match last night was really good, they gelled well together. Sometimes working with someone was like oil and water it didn't work and sometimes you had that person that it was smooth like butter.

"Come on baby!" I yelled trying to cheer him on. He counter a pop up powerbomb by Kevin. Kev hit a frog splash and I watched him kick out but he was coughing, KO definatly knocked the wind out of his ass. I jumped cringing as Kevin gave him a fisherman buster from the top rope.

"Kick out!" Joe barely kicked out and I watched him

"He's good." Kev said low enough for the camera to not pick it up but loud enough for me to hear.

Joe got his barrings back together and started to dominate as he got angry. He tossed Kev between the cage and ropes and applied his chokehold. Kev grabbed his neck and I noticed he was choking Rome on the top rope making him let go. I didn't care it was against my husband but honestly it was a genius move. Kevin started to climb the cage and Ro followed him. They started traded hits and finally Kev knocked him down. Kev got partly over but Joe suddenly leaped up a scaled half the cage to him in one leap, nice. Ro got him down and as they were teetering the rope again Kev superkicked him and knocked him down. As Rome fell Kev tried a senton but Ro pulled his knees up and then hit a spear. Kev kicked out and I could see the frustration on my husbands face with the shock.

"You got this, he's down hit the door." I said as Joe looked at me before going to the door.

The ref opened it for him. Kev grabbed his ankle and Rome went through the ropes. Rome started to trashtalk him and Kevin grabbed the door slamming t closed and against his face. He started to ram his head into the cage repeatedly. Kevin came to the door and I slammed it against his face. Jey came out and hit it again and Kev opened it smacking him with the door and knocking him down as I ducked. Kev went to come out and Joe almost missed his mark grabbing him so I kicked Kevin the same time Joe grabbed him covering it up and making sure Kev's feet didn't touch. He gave Rome another kick and tried to pop up powerbomb him again but Rome hit a punch and then tried a spear. Kevin moved as Joe hit the cage instead and as he bounced back Kev gave him a stunner. I bent grabbing some cuffs from the ring as Jey grabbed Kevs arm and we got him handcuffed him to the cage.

"Get up!" Jey and I both screamed. Kevin leaned his feet out the door but his feet couldn't touch. Rome looked up and smirked as he stood walking out. Jey and I standing at the bottom of the stairs. He climbed out staring Keving down as a smirk crossed his face.