Damn

JOE POV

I couldn't wait to get home. I missed my kids so much, missed my infant and especially my wife. I was thankful to have video calls but it still wasn't the same as physically being there. I got home but knew aside from Ayasha none of the kids were home between school and preschool. Unlocking the door I could distinctly hear Derek, I walked into the living room seeing him as he gently laid my sleeping daughter down, his eyes meeting mine.

"Whats up Joe."

"Sup, she just go to sleep?"

"Yeah."

"Where's Jayla?"

"Gym." I placed my bags down walking up and looking at my sleeping daughter.

"I really wanna hold her, but-"

"You better not wake her up." I chuckled turning to G, who walked in.

"If you had let me finish ms thang I was saying but I'm not going to. I'm gonna check on my wife." I walked out going to our gym. As I walked in I stopped, there was a new piece of equipment but that didn't bother me, it was the sight of seeing my wife hanging upside down doing the splits.

@romanreings this is what I come home too 😍

I pulled out my phone snapping a picture of her, fuckng perfection. After a few minutes she flipped back over dropping down and finally realizing me

"Ulilohi." As she walked up to me I grabbed her kissing her. "Wow." She said blushing as she pulled back from me.

"I missed you."

"I can tell."

"Sorry." I said readjusting myself. "Walking in and seeing you like that was pretty fucking hot."

"Thank you, did it look okay, I don't feel as flexible."

"Jayla, baby you had a kid 7 weeks ago, it's going to take a little bit. Besides not as flexible my ass you were just in a full fucking split upside down. If that ain't flexible I don't know what is."

JAYLA POV

I knew I was blushing but I wasn't expecting him to react how he had. It was pretty flattering, I had to admit though I was kind of sore, it wasn't as easy as it should have been. I had got the machine to help me stretch, Nikki had gotten me into pilates honestly, that and barre.

"What is this anyway?"

"It's a pilates machine."

""Wasn't aware you were into that?"

"Nikki got me into it a few years ago, if I worked out with her on the road we did that or barre."

"I'll take your word for it, speaking of, when were you going to tell me you could fight."