Mania Comeback

We made it back to the hotel and I sat leaning against Joe as I talked with the girls. Joe was having a couple drinks with the guys. I looked up as Drew walked up making Joe stop talking. He and Joe weren't that close but there wasn't really any bad blood aside from Drew bringing up me and the kids, which rubbed Joe the wrong way.

"I just wanted to apologize to Jayla and you, I didn't know you were pregnant and I know you got bumped around, so I'm sorry." Joe nodded at him and I smiled leaning in to Joe. We hung out for a bit before Joe stood up saying he was leaving and we needed to get to sleep. I smiled at his thoughtfulness, he could easily stay but instead was leaving because he would rather be with me.

"You know you could have stayed right, it's ok."

"Yeah, but I wanna be with you, I don't like being away from you and I know I got a short amount of time to have you with me until your home and I see you one to two times a week if I'm lucky. Besides I'm pretty worn out anyway and I got a busy ass day tomorrow."

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah, and honestly I'll be happy to be through with the Chronicle shit for the network."

"Nervous?"

"Kind of I hope I don't suck to be honest, worried I'll get in there and not really know what I'm doing."

"Yeah right, it's like as easy as breathing, you were born for it, you'll get back in there and I guarantee it'll be like you never left."

"Than you, for everything, not just for always giving me confidence but being there for me, encouraging me, loving me. I know I could have taken a little longer to come back, sometimes I probably should have but thank you. I know seeing me go through this was hard on you, on top of everything with Dre. You are an amazng woman and I am so fucking lucky you are my wife and I love you."

"I love you too."

The next morning we got dressed and headed to the arena. I knew it was about to be crazy, and I knew how busy this day was. Joe was quiet and I could tell he was kind of nervous. I sat next to him as we got to the arena, getting on a golf cart. We were basically stuck in traffic when I heard two familiar voices.

"Joe, Jayla!" Looking up I saw a golf cart stop next to u. Savelina was driving and Sarona was on the back. I slapped their hands as Rona grabbed mine, both of them smiling. "Good to see you."

"Hey, funny running into you." Joe joked. I gave them a wave as they drove off and we kept going. Joe stopped to take his things in the locker room and I waited for him. He changed and we headed to the ring to work on some stuff. Getting there Charlotte was there and hugged him before turning to me.

"Hey momma." She said hugging me tightly.

"Hey, you ready?"

"Nervous but I am so excited and happy for Becks, she deserves this."

"She does."

"It's good to have you guys back." She said hugging me again. "Talk to you later." I watched Joe go over his entrance for tonight and some other stuff. He kept looking around and I knew he was nervous. He thought he was going to suck and I knew he wouldn't. I watched him get ready before going to the entrance.

"Hey they are going to watch my match."

"I'm not watching you." Joe (Samoa) said laughing. "I'm going to watch this tv and if you happen to be on it your on it." I walked with Joe to the entrance. I was staying out of it, but I was going to watch him from the front row. Paul and dad were unsure if that was a good idea but I was watching his match, and being there for him. I was escorted by security and a few fans saw me and I signed some stuff or took pictures.