Chapter 5 Will you be mine

After They had all finished breakfast they all went back to the rooms to get tidied up for going out. Jen went to her room first so she wasn't seen going into David's room. When everyone was safely inside their rooms she snuck across the hall to David's room. 

She knocked on the door and then entered  because he already knew she was going to come over. She walked inside the door briskly and walked up to David. She had a panicked look on her face which worried David.

David: What's wrong Jen?

Jen: Emmmmm...... well I kinda need to talk to you about something.

David: What is it,  you can tell me anything.

Jen: Well.. I have been thinking and i enjoyed what we did yesterday very very much but I want more.

David: What do you mean?

Jen: I want to commit.

David: so are you saying what I think you're saying.

Jen: David.. I think I'm falling in love with you

David:  I think I'm in love with you too. I'm so glad you told me this I've been wondering about this all night and all morning. I am crazy about you, at all the meals I couldn't keep my eyes off of you and when were together I feel happier than ever but when were apart I feel empty as if there's a part of me missing.

Jen: OH MY GOSH. I'm so glad you feel the same way. I am absolutely crazy about you. Just the thought of you sends shivers down my spine I know we probably shouldn't date encase it effects the show. But I'm too in love to let it slide. So how about we give it a shot. Give US a shot?

David : Yes of course. But one thing how are we going to reveal it to everybody?

Jen: Well.. Call me crazy but I've thought this one through, I have a plan. Basically when we are out we gradually get closer and closer and start holding hands and linking arms as we go and wait until everybody notices.

David: Sure that sounds perfect. We better hurry up we only have about 10 minutes until we're meant to leave. 

He gave her a kiss on the cheek and went to put his coat and shoes on. Jen did the same. 

They left the room together but making sure nobody saw them yet so it didn't ruin the surprise.