4

Jungkook wakes up the next morning and sees that Jimin isn't in the room. He puts his boots on and walks outside. Sure enough, there his is. Sitting in a shirt that's way to big for him flirting with one of the crew.

The crew member is Falco. He's relatively new. They picked him off of a ship of sailors when they pillaged it. He's not too bad looking and Jimin sees to have noticed that.

Meanwhile, Falco is in a trance. Jimin is staring directly into his eyes, barely blinking. He plays with the collar of Falco's shirt and pulls him closer.

Jungkook walks up. "Falco, you can't flirt later. You have a job to do."

Falco looks at him with wide eyes. "Sorry, Cap." He scurries off and Jimin crosses his arms. "You scared off my toy."

"You can play with him all you want when he's done working."

"So... You aren't jealous?"

"I don't get jealous, babe. I'm a pirate. We don't get attached to things."

Jimin smiles and tilts his head back, enjoying the salty sea air. Jungkook taps the bottom of his chin. "You look lovely today, babe."

"You say all these things but won't let me have a single kiss. You're ruthless. I thought you'd be easier than this."

Jungkook looks him up and down and smirks. "Pirate Captains are never easy."

Falco watches from the main deck where he's mopping. "Captain swooped in and stole him... Fucking bitch..."

-

Jimin walks into the Captain's cabin and sees Jungkook working on something at his desk. "Oh, Captain~ I'm bored."

He doesn't look up from the desk. "I'm working. Go talk to some of the crew members."

Jimin walks over and sits on his lap. "Tell me about what you're doing."

"I'm trying to figure out where we're going next."

Jimin turns to look at him. "You're very handsome." He kisses his neck softly.

Jungkook huffs. "I need to focus right now. You can try and seduce me later. Just not right now..."

Jimin frowns. "You're hard to break."

"We've been over this. You won't win this fight, babe."

"You have to be at least a little bit interested."

Jungkook puts his quill down. "Interested or not, nothing's going to happen. I never said I wasn't interested. I just know how to restrain myself."

"I don't know why you need to hold back. I won't hurt you. It's just a bit of fun."

Jungkook chuckles and looks at him. "I vowed to myself that I'd never succumb to the will of a siren. It's very personal to me. I've lost a lot of friends to your kind."

"We aren't all the same. There's good ones. They just lay low."

Jungkook picks the quill back up and gets back to work. Jimin hums and relaxes against Jungkook's chest. He turns and sings softly against his ear.

Jungkook feels his muscles growing weak. He drops the quill and is unable to fight against Jimin turning his face.

Their lips almost touch, but Jungkook turns away. "You need to stop doing that. Go sing for the crew."

Jimin stands up. "You really aren't going to give in?"

"Nope."

Jimin crosses his arms. "I'm offended. Genuinely."

"It's nothing personal, babe."

"Stop calling me that..."

Jungkook turns and sees the glint of a tear in his eye. "It truly isn't personal. I just can't break a promise I made to myself."

Jimin shakes his head and walks out. He walks up to Falco. "Have you finished your work yet?"

Falco smiles. "Sure have, sweetheart. How's the Captain?"

"He's a dick. You know, the usual." He wipes a tear off of his cheek and looks down at his feet.

Falco lifts his head up. "Don't act so sad, sweetheart. The Cap is mean to everyone. It's not just you."

Jimin smiles softly. "Where do you stay?"

"In the hold."

"Show me."

-

Jimin lies in Falco's arms with tears streaming down his face. He's never been rejected before. It's a slap in the face. His whole reason for existing is to seduce people.

He's the most seductive creature on the planet, yet he's failed to do just that.

He's taken quite a liking to this illusive Captain. The one person he's ever genuinely desired is the one to reject him.

He can feel his heart growing weaker he needs to leave the ship before the heartache becomes too much to handle.

-