.·:*¨༺**•̩̩͙ 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨

"So... that's what happened." You sigh, lifting your hot mug to your lips.

The three girls in front of you blink with wide eyes, their jaws on the round wooden table you all sat at. A thick silence fills the air as you sip on your drink, cheeks burning a deep red.

Who were you with and what did you just say? Well, you're here in a small cafe with [ Y/n ], Emiko and Toko, telling them about your night with Taiga that had taken place a couple of days ago.

"Wow... didn't think he had it in him." Emiko blurts out, breaking the painful silence. Both [ Y/n ] and Toko hum in sync. You just awkwardly look off to the side.

Emiko chuckles at your expression from behind her black mask. She leans back in her chair, shoulders rolling back and posture straight. She crosses one leg over the other, leaving the black and blue dress she wore to rise up her long and pale legs.

[ Y/n ] couldn't stop grinning, even as they sipped on their hot drink. They wore a short black skirt and a baggy button-up shirt with a skin-tight top underneath with a pair of demonias.

Toko fiddles with her fingers, nervously glancing at the person beside her ( it was [ Y/n ] ). Her purple hair was neatly styled as usual, falling over her shoulders that were covered by the white shirt she wore under her plaid dress.

You would be lying if you said you didn't feel insecure around these goddesses.

"So... saturday, huh?" [ Y/n ] giggles, leaning forward to arch a teasing brow at you. You just blink at them with wide eyes, subconsciously leaning back, away from them.