.·:* 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙢?

10 OR SO YEARS LATER:

In the quiet side of Tokyo, a house stood in its neighbourhood, peaceful as ever.

Well, sort of.

"Elsie! Elsie, come here!" A male voice resonates down the hallway where a young girl had ran down, giggling loudly.

The middle-aged man sighs, running a hand through his fluffy hair, red and black tresses reaching his wide shoulders.

Following the four year old girl down the clean hallway, his bare feet tap against the wooden floorboards. His maroon irises drift over the photographs on the white walls, a not-so-rare smile crawling along his features.

Especially when he sees the image of his wife holding their daughter's and son's hands in a field of flowers.

"Elsie?" The man calls out to the short girl that hid behind the door beside him. She had a hand clamped over her mouth as she waited for the perfect moment.

"RAWR!" She screams, leaping out of her hiding spot. Seeing her appear, Taiga fakes his fear, jumping on the spot and shielding himself from the five year old.

"Oh my god, Elsie. You gave me a heart attack!" He sighs, hand clutching his shirt over his heart.

The girl in front of him giggles loudly, throwing her head back. Her wavy ( h/c ) hair reached her shoulders, tied up into pigtails with red ribbons. Her maroon eyes glimmer when her father picks her up from under her armpits.