.·:*¨༺**•̩̩͙✩• ̩̩͙𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙙

"Okay, but Rainbow Dash over Apple Jack any time

"Okay, but Rainbow Dash over Apple Jack any time."

Silence.

"What the fuck?" A sour voice spits at the male who sits on one side of the large circle. Your face was scrunched up into an expression of pure disgust, eyes questioning the boy's words.

"Where the fuck did that come from, Shidou?" You mumble, a sweat drop forming on your head as he turns to you.

"From my ass, sweetheart." Shidou smirks at you, pink eyes filled with mischief. You roll yours before returning to the bento box in front of you.

"Anyways, why are we all here?" Reo asks as he sits two people down from you.

Good question. In fact, everyone was wondering the same thing.

Here you and Taiga were, squished in the middle of a large group of football players. You both sat next to each other, Bachira on the other side of you and Kunigami sitting across from you.

Shidou, Gagamaru, Nagi, Isagi and Reo sat on one side of the circle while Rin, Raichi, Chigiri, and Aryu sat on the other.

"So, what's this about your sister coming over to Japan?" Isagi asks Shidou, desperate to change the subject.

Everyone watches Shidou's face drop before he rolls his eyes dramatically and sticks his tongue out with a loud gag.

"I forgot about that." He groans.