Character Intro

Sorry if its super sad thats how im kinda feeling right now so I apologize if I trigger someone with my words or if my emotions are to much, I was thinking of doing like a quote picture for how im feeling that day, anyway enough of that heres all the characters inculded in the story! enjoy!

Adam Bently
Age19
Likes-Iced coffee, stuffed animals, Weighted blankets, The scent of the sea, Whisky, Oversized hoodies\Clothing,The color blue, reading\drawing or sketching, stomach rubs.(makes him fall asleep almost instantly)
Dislikes- To strong of scents, black coffee, People, his family,
Fun facts- He often goes to the forest behind his apartment and just chills there a lot of the time.

Ben hollandsAge22likes- Energy drinks of any kinds, lasanga, adams cuddles, Someone running their hands in his hair(makes him sleepy),Dislikes-People messing with adam(pretty protective but ill try not to make it overbearing)

Ben hollands
Age22
likes- Energy drinks of any kinds, lasanga, adams cuddles, Someone running their hands in his hair(makes him sleepy),
Dislikes-People messing with adam(pretty protective but ill try not to make it overbearing)

Thats all for now but I will add more when i think of more, sorry for the grammer please correct it if you please and ill fix it
THIS STORY WILL UPDATE ON THE WEEKENDS NEVERMIND UNTIL I GET READS THIS WILL BE PAUSED IM SORRY.