CH 2

hey to who reads this book just wanted to let you know this chapter does not include drugs, its something that had inspired me i had watched and thats what they did for him anyway enjoy this chapter.

Adams POV

I wake up to the feeling of someone rocking me, almost makes me wanna take another nap but those dumbasses kidnapped me. I open my eyes and see the face of the person rocking me talking to someone who is at the desk. I make a grunt and they all look at me "You fucking dumbasses kidnapping me what a bunch of assholes!" I shout from the hands of the man holding me. "Wow, such a dirty mouth. But I hear you're the one who helped my men?" the guy from the desk says, I yawn and say "what about it, also can i go home i got work to go to and a life to keep alive sometime until tuesday, ok? Okay I'm leaving." I start to walk out but get picked up again, unbelievable am i right?, "what the fuck is up with you people picking me up like im a toddler!" I yell again only to get smirks in return "Well you keep running away when i'm talking so tom is going to be holding you until i'm done, so I was wondering if you wanted to be my gangs medic, cause it seems from this file you have depression and insomnia, and that you have been overworking yourself to the point of passing out is that right?" the desk guy says rising from his desk and over to me.

"How the fuck did you know that, and second just let me go home, no trouble never will talk again i just wanna sleep and die in peace.'' i say squirming in toms hold once again but he doesn't budge, "so suicidal as well that's interesting, but alas I will not let you go because me and my gang have become quite fond of you little one, and I can help with your insomnia and help you overcome your depression the best I can if you'll let me." he says coming closer with a perfume kind thing "what the hell is that! Get it away from me!" I yell trying to get away from it as best I can but he rubs it on his neck?, i'm confused what the heck is happening "hey tom can you give him here in a sec while i explain this, ok so in this bottle is a mixture of herbs made specifically for insomnia, it's made to make you fall asleep immediately or just in a few seconds." he says going in to grab me.

"What are you doing~'' I say before getting cut off by the scent on his neck. He's such a good smelling man, I wanna sleep so bad. "That my dear is what it does to people with extreme sleeping issues like yourself, it makes you melt and relax in my arms where you will be safe now close your eyes little one." he says rocking me,I close my eyes and melt just as he says my face in his neck and fall asleep not before hearing the thing i've been dying to hear for a long time "good boy~ thats my good boy, just like that. Naptime puppy." he coos and with that I fall asleep again.