~Confusion~

Third Person POV:

  Jin with a serious tone: "I'm beginning to see a pattern, Taehyung likes to take things to far...Mmmm Let me rephrase that, he continues the things I start than I'm to "pussy" to finish, so I'd tease him by doing something stupid like tickling him and then the man would pin me down or something" 

Jhope with a judgmental yet blank expression: "Uh-huh... then stop teasing him"

Jin blankly:  "Why though?"

Jhope confused now: "What- Cuz' you want him to stop pinning you down right???"

Jin: "Huh? Who said that?"

Jhope walking over to Jin: "I'm gonna punch you."

Jin laughing: "Okay I was joking, I was joking!"

                                          While they were giggling like crackheads in the living room Tae and Jimin were walking in with food. The second Taehyung made eye contact with the two, they both shut up, looked at him for a few seconds, looked back at each other and started laughing again. Taehyung had a puzzled look on his face, well deserved at that. Jimin dropped himself on the couch.

Jimin: "It's so DAMN WARM"

Suga appearing out of no where: "Who told you to wear a sweater in the middle of this summer heat? That's on you."

Jin&Jhope looking at Suga confused: "When the f-"

Namjoon: "He was always here, why are the two of yall so scared?"

Jin&Jhope pt.2: "When the f-?!"

Tae: "That's what you get for laughing like a bunch of crazy people mid day."

                                          Everyone started laughing at them while they sat on the floor trying to process what had just happened. Eventually the both of them joined in with the joyful laughter, Taehyung walked into the kitchen to go rest the food on the counter so others could come get what they wanted to eat when they were ready. Jin being the mischievous king he is, followed him into the kitchen.  J-hope and Suga watched Jin follow behind Tae and they both sighed because they knew exactly what he was up to.

Jhope sighing: "Wasn't he just complaining about Taehyung taking shit to far when he teases him"

Suga: "That's what I'm saying..."

Jhope: "Wait- you heard all that???"

Suga: "Yeah, me and Namjoon were here the whole time."

Namjoon from the distance chatting with Jungkook: "Yup!"

Jhope in disbelief of the lack of observation of his surroundings: "Now what the hell..."

                                              Taehyung was taking his time taking out the food from the bag, facing away from the entrance. Jin thought it was his chance to scare him since Taehyung was oh so "distracted" with what he was doing, Jin started creeping up behind Tae.

Tae dropping his hands to his sides while still looking down at the food: "Jin Hyung, are you sure you wanna try that scaring game with me?"

Jin a little frightened and annoyed that he got caught: "HuuUUUuuh?! How'd you know???? You're no fun!~"

Tae turned around grinning at Jin: "You're whining like a little kid, you want me to pretend I didn't see you so you can try scaring me again?"

Jin annoyed: "...You know I'm older than you right?"

Tae laughing: "Heh, you weren't acting like it just now"

                                                 Jin was about to punch Taehyung (playfully) but Taehyung caught it and pulled Jin into a hug and professed how openly sorry he was (sarcastically ofc). 

Tae laughing and burying his face into Jin's chest to tease him: "I'm so so sorry for being mean Jin Hyung!"

Jin laughing hysterically too: "Okay! Okay! I get it! I get it!"

                                                  They paused for a bit and looked into each others eyes, turning Jin a little red but trying to change the subject he started talking about the food all of a sudden, Taehyung knew exactly what Jin was doing changing the subject like that so he let go of him, took a step back and watched Jin nervously try to do something else with a slightly red face. Put a smile to his face actually...a sinister grin type of smile but still a smile I guess. Taehyung was about to say something but Jungkook and Namjoon walked in ready to get food ruining the opportunity, did this falter our boy Taehyung? Nope, it was just a slight interruption in his grand scheme to win Jin over but he knew he'd have chances later so he just laughed it off and made conversation with the other two guys as they entered.

To be continued     

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A bitch is tired i'm bouta head to bed. Gn<3

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>