The Boldness of a King?

Third Person POV:

                                       The sun had already set and the boys had already eaten and were about their own things. Jungkook and Jin were playing around in the middle of the living room, Taehyung sitting on the couch watching them like a hawk for some reason. J-hope walked in and sat next to Taehyung,

Jhope curiously: "Are they to loud or something? Why are you watching them so hard for?"

Tae still not taking his eyes off of them: "No, Jungkook is just taking up what's mine and it's irritating"

Jhope with a shocked expression: "Huh? Oh you mean Jin? Do you wanna play around with them? I'm sure if you go over there they'll let you join in."

Tae blankly: "I don't want that."

Jhope getting the hint that anything he says wouldn't be of much use to the situation: "I see...well you haven't looked at me once since we started talking so I assume you're preoccupied...talk to you later..."

                                           J-hope got up and walked back over to Suga with a baffled expression plastered across his face. Suga laughed because of how funny he looked. Namjoon entered the room and as soon as he walked in Jungkook jumped at him like he was a lost puppy now meeting his owner after a long time, Jin started laughing on the ground after seeing it, even Taehyung laughed a bit. 

                                            Jin thinking it was about time to head to bed made his way to the shower, undressed and slightly tired Jin hopped in to take a bath, then suddenly "Knock! Knock!"

Jin surprised: "Who the hell- Who is it?"

Tae: "Me."

Jin: "Voo? Do you need something?"

Tae: "Yeah..."

Jin: "Eh? What is it?"

Tae: "Can I come in?"

Jin: "Now why in the world you need to come in while I'm in here?"

Tae: "Because I wanna shower with you? Duhh"

Jin dumbstruck: "What do you mean Duh?! That's not even a possibility I would think of??"

                                               Jimin was listening to them bicker back and forth from the hallway and was trying his best not to let out a loud laugh, Taehyung was holding onto the doorknob staring at the door with desperate eyes like a lost kid who got locked out his house. Eventually Jin let up though,

Jin: "Ugh...Fine just don't make it weird."

                                                The man was asking to shower with you...did that not already make it a bit odd? Tae made his way in the shower with Jin, this brought memories back to Jin from when they were younger because something very similar happened so he let out a soft laugh. Taehyung slightly tilted his head and had curious eyes as he was trying to figure out what caused Jin to laugh, Jin noticing that he wanted to know what he was laughing about so he told him.

Jin: "You did the same thing a few years ago that's all~"

Tae: "Oh, you don't say?"

                                               Taehyung stood for a good while just staring at Jin, naturally Jin's face went red. Taehyung suddenly pushed his face right up to Jin's face,

Tae: "Jin Hyung, what do you think of me? Why'd you just let me in like that? Is this really something friends do?"

                                               Jin was really caught off guard by the sudden question so he became flustered, and even more red than before. He couldn't even compose words to respond but then V said the weirdest thing,

Tae leaning back looking up to the ceiling: "Anyway lets finish bathing, wouldn't want you to get a cold would we now."

                                               Jin was now red and confused (I mean I would be too). Still speechless they went on with their very random "shower session", even when Taehyung was washing Jin's back he had no response because he was still dwelling on what had just taken place. When they finished bathing Taehyung quite literally wrapped the towel around his waste, walked out the bathroom and said goodnight to Jin, disappearing to his room. Jin at this point questioning everything because the encounter was so weird, exactly when he told Taehyung not to make it weird. He got dressed and walked back out to the living room where Jimin was sitting there on his phone, Jimin seeing the concern on face asked him what had happened, 

Jimin: "What's up with your face? Did Tae do something weird?"

Jin snapping out of it: "How'd you know he was involved?"

Jimin laughing: "I heard when he was knocking on the bathroom door begging to come in."

Jin: "Ah...understandable...I need a nap"

                                                   Jin just walked off  to his room without even saying another word, Jimin was kind of offended that Jin didn't even confirm or elaborate on his assumption.  But As soon as Jin's door closed though, guess who walked out with a big devious smile on his face. He walked right into the living room and plopped himself right onto the sofa.

Jimin even more invested now: "What did you do???"

Tae: "Nothing bad~"

Jimin shocked: "Nothing bad- The man looks confused and's probably gonna be thinking about it all night!"

Tae with an even widened smile: "That means it worked."

Jimin: "What?! What worked! Aye Taehyung answer me!"

                                                     If Taehyung's original idea was to keep Jin up thinking about those two questions and that whole situation he certainly achieved said goal.

(BTW the shower story is actually true, you can look it up but it happened years ago so i just based this chapter off of that)

To Be Continued

>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

  This chapter could have taken a completely different turn if my moral compass didn't kick in on time

  This chapter could have taken a completely different turn if my moral compass didn't kick in on time... ANYWAY bye

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>