Chapter 6 - Otakus and Hunks Are Not Compatible

⚠ DO NOT VOTE !! DO NOT VOTE!! ⚠
-

Ling Yang was a very sociable person. Within a few days he had 'renewed' his friendships with the guild members. In fact, they were closer than even before the car accident.
Everyone felt that Bell was much more cheerful after the accident. On top of feeling sympathetic for her experiences, they took care of her in every way.
Now that her account was proven innocent, they would trade her any and all of the better gears available.
They would also prioritise her for daily missions, making sure she had a party or had already completed it before forming a party.
Even while farming they brought her along. As her gear was not up to standard, and worried that her injury from the car accident had yet to recover, they only allowed her to tag along. There was no need for her to heal anyone at all. Ling Yang also took advantage of this, leeching off them comfortably.

Only Night Wolf who knew the whole situation was unhappy with him.

【Whisper】NightWolf: We'll see how long you can continue leeching off others.

【Whisper】 Bell: Until they finally cannot tolerate it and kick your wife out ^_^

【Whisper】NightWolf: That would never ever happen.

【Whisper】 Bell: Now is the time for miracles!

Ling Yang was bored tagging along at the back of the party, so he started chatting with the other guild members.

【Guild】Bell: Btw, why is our guild rivals with LuoMing?

【Guild】CuteEgg: This is an example of actual grievances carrying over to a game!

【Guild】LittleRights: This is a long story...

【Guild】LittleCloth: Even longer than Yanshan University's hundred years of history.

【Guild】Bell: 囧

【Guild】LittleRights: Most of our guild members are from the same school.

【Guild】LittleCloth: And our school is an engineering college.

【Guild】CuteEgg: Also known as the monastery school.

【Guild】Bell: ( ⊙ o ⊙) Ah!

The few colleges in Hushuo city were all located within the college town. The college town was about the size of a palm, and any news would spread very quickly within it. With their words, Ling Yang understood immediately, but he still pretended not to understand and continued listening.

【Guild】LittleCloth: To help ease the problem of our school's students' employment difficulties, we took the initiative to make some connections with the nearby art school and music school with many resources.

【Guild】LittleRights: But of all coincidences...

【Guild】CuteEgg: LuoMing's members are mostly schoolmates as well.

【Guild】LittleRights: And they're also from a monastery school.

【Guild】CuteEgg: Who said that, they have girls in their school!

【Guild】LittleRights: The girls in their schools all look like bears!

【Guild】Bell: Pfft—

【Guild】LittleRights: So they also often planned gatherings with other schools.

【Guild】LittleCloth: And ended up getting all the girls from the nearby schools to join them.

【Guild】LittleRights: They say that LuoMing guys are all hunks.

【Guild】LittleCloth: And that we're all otakus.

【Guild】CuteEgg: It's really too much!

LingYang wiped his monitor while thinking, but these were all nothing but the hard truths.