Chapter 62 - Voice Activation Mode Is Not Good  

LingYang was slowly drifting awake, and felt an unruly paw groping his body.

He swiped at that wolf paw feebly, but the other person continued taking liberties with his body.

LingYang was always a late riser, after last night's incident, he did not even have the strength to hold himself up, and had to rely on YeLang to do the cleaning up.

Worse was that there was no bathtub in LingYang's place, when showering his legs were trembling, only leaning onto YeLang could he then remain upright.

He felt that YeLang calling it a method to fuck his wife to death was not exaggerated at all.

At that moment his body was limp, his back ached, and feeling weak throughout, to have to endure more sexual harassment from the person who caused him to be like this, he really had the urge to PK him.

YeLang had never needed much sleep, after exercising before sleep last night, the quality of his sleep improved a lot.

Early in the morning, he was fresh and cheerful.

This was the first time he had stayed overnight at LingYang's place.

He finally discovered a good point about this person.

His habit of sleeping in the nude was very good, it was very convenient for him to put his hands onto him.

YeLang was unhappy about LingYang rejecting him in the midst of his sleep, his hand on his body increased its pressure, finally successfully waking LingYang up.

"Stop playing around." LingYang mumbled.

YeLang was not a person who would be obedient, he hugged LingYang from the back and continued teasing him.

"Get lost, go attend your classes," LingYang's voice was like the buzzing of a mosquito.

Normally if LingYang would speak like this to YeLang, he would have already given him a slap on his butt.

However, as he had finally managed to eat him up as per his wishes, together with LingYang's current state, he only treated it as though he was flirting.

"It'a a holiday today," YeLang spoke while molesting him.

LingYang already could feel something poking at him from behind.

LingYang recalled, today was the second day of the 3 days break for the New Year.

This was the first time he had hated having a break so much.

YeLang nibbled intimately on his neck, "Method number 2?"

"... 2 your head!!!"

  ※

The busy exam week passed, followed by the happy winter holidays.

YanShan and SenLan were on break, but QianTang had a winter outfield special training.

BaiLong was essentially uncontactable for two whole weeks, and had only just returned from the snow covered forest in the deep mountains.

At that moment, he was relaxing on the sofa in LingYang's place.

He had yet to change out of his camouflage uniform, his right hand playing with a military issued jackknife.

XuXian was afraid that BaiLong was too cold, so he specially prepared ginger tea, not forgetting LingYang's share as well.

"YangYang, you look kind of tired," XuXian asked in concern.

LingYang wearily lay across the dining table, your damn childhood friend has recently been researching on a hundred methods to kill a wife, how could I still have any energy.