7. Instructions

Pov Rose

I open my eyes. What... Who were these woman? What do they want from me?
So much questions and i don't even know where i am. I look around me. I see bars and a little candle on a table with a flickering light. Am i in a jail? I walk to the bars when the door opened.
"Well hello girl, i see you're awake!". I look up and see the strange woman in black with the horns. "Who are you, and what do you want from me?" i ask angrily. "So, you're new, here in Storybrooke?" she asked me. "You haven't aswered my questions. But yes, i'm new". "I'm Malefecint and i want you to do something for me" she whispered evily. "And that is?" i asked. "You will find out, just like you're family." when she said that she turned around and walk out of the room with 'my' little jail and closed the door.

Pov Henry

"Hey mum!" i said to Emma. "Hi kid" "Erm, mom. I heard that there's a new person in town but she disappeard." "From who did you heard that?" she asked me. "From that strange woman, with the fur jacket." "Cruella?" "I think so" i aswered. "Kid, there is something strange going on. Those three woman appeard and then another person." she sighed when she said that. "Come on! You're the sheriff, does this all looks like a case?" i said smiling.

Pov Rose

I sigh, what do they want from me? I hope that something will happen so i can escape. I hear voices from behind the door. "He must help us when he hears that we have her." a woman says. "But how? He has very strong magic, stronger than you." "Than we have to take care of that, you're going to find that bracelet what makes him powerless." The voices stopped and the door opened. I see a person with a fur coat walking away. The woman named Malefecint walked in and closes the door. "I'm letting you free, If you do exactly what i say." she says to me. "What do i have to do?" i asked. "You will find your instuctions in a flower store in town." "A flower store?" "Yes, you have to search for your name." she opens the door of 'my jail' and let me out. "And what if i walk away?" i said. "Oh, you won't, i know that." she said and she waved with her hand and i disappeard.