8. That precious thing

Pov Rose

When the smoke disappears i'm standing in front of a door. The door from the flower shop. I open it and i hear a bell clinging. "Goodmorning, can i help you?" i hear a man say to me. I look around the flower shop and see a man standing in the corner between some yellow flowers. "Oh, no. I'm just looking around" i answer. "Okay, if you need something, i'm in the back of the shop" he says and go trough a door. I'm looking around the shop. I had to find my name. My name. Name. Wait. My name is Rose! I just have to go search for roses here! Is it seriously that simple? Well i guess so. I see the roses at the window and i walk to them. What is that? I see red roses and one black one. There is a little piece of paper on it. I take the rose and walk out of the shop.

Pov Rumplestilskin

Something's wrong. I can feel it. I feels like something's bad is coming. I walk to the door of my shop and look outside. I see a girl walking on the sidewalk. She's holding a kind of a flower. A black flower. A black rose?!  She stops walking and looks around. Then she opens a piece of paper that was on the rose. She reads it and look around again. Then she sees me and walk to my shop.

Pov Rose

I don't know what to do now. I have the rose, i had to get instructions. I stop walking and look at the rose. Of course! That little paper! I grab it and open it. It says: "Go to the shop where you can find a lot of stuff, you will find there something that is precious to you. You have to take it to the town line at 5 o'clock in the evening and wait for us." When i'm done reading i look up. So, a store with a lot of stuff. I see a shop at the end of the road. I will just take a look. I walk to the shop and i see a man in thw shop. He stares at me and i stare back.