Chapter 2 - Hannover, Battle starts

Test: story
"Test": action
'Test': dialogue and monologue
*Test*: Thoughts
-'Test'-: radio communications

Meanwhile Hannover escorted by the scout fleet consisted by Foxhound, Jersey, Dorsetshire, Montpelier, Pennsylvania, and Saratoga to the Azur Lane base, Hannover is the ones who literally the one who easily bored by the escort since she cant get an easy rest with her ship form but she follow it since her warship are very big meaning it will be easily spotted by the enemies

Hannover: 'Why in the god this is taking so long, heck i want to rest at the bunkbed in my ship form atleast i hate skating nonstop meanwhile i need to catch up you all'

Saratoga: 'Stop complaining lazy idiot, your ship is so big that even an enemy just need to wait youre coming because of the dimension itself heh even the untrained aircraft carriers are having a hard chance to not missing you'

Hannover: 'Good point even when i hate aircraft carriers they do give a better meaning of naval battle instead of gigantic cannon that hardly even float, lucky that youre a light version, if not you maybe will easily sunk at 4-7 salvo of 406mm AP shell gun but other way around if its HE shell they do not penetrate but hives a huge spalling'

Saratoga: Already know about that idiot, also youre looking thirsty right? "hides a trollface thinking she will prank Hannover" do you want a water maybe?'

Hannover: *she is right i only drink a water before i got teleported here when it was a dinner, my last water in my world i guess* 'Yeah i didnt drink any water before you all escorted me'

Saratoga: *perfect now she is the first clueless battleship that will get pranked by me* Yeah here "gives her a saltwater without Hannover noticing"

Hannover: Finally some wat- "she spits it into the sea since she drink the saltwater pure from the ocean itself" gahh what the hell was that

Saratoga: "trollface" Ahahaha you just got pranked by the great saratoga

Hannover: "dead inside" *this is even worse than got super idol'd, Rickroll'd, coconut mall'd, and any other bait video 25 times* 'Why i just need a fresh water'

Montpelier: 'Saratoga, your habit is really annoying also Hannover sorry that we didnt carry any food and drink rations so you need to arrive the base as soon as possible'

Hannover: 'Welp it cant be helped here, alright speed up, maybe i will sing myself my favorite songs'

Everyone then starts speeding up but the destroyers need to keep pace near cruisers, battleships and aircraft carriers

Timeskip brought to you by little Enty sobbing at Essex bullied her with lemon fruit, those enraged Shangri-la who punish Essex severely

11:00 AM
In Azur Lane base

Wales, Cleveland and Illustrious receive a report that Scout fleet will be arriving soon

Wales: 'It seems that our fleet to check the anomaly will arrive soon'

Cleveland: 'Yeah i cant wait for the results, i want to know how my lovelt montpelier will perform there'

Illustrious: 'Be patient Cleveland they just come back from the commision, atleast leave then a good rest so they can recover their stamina, oh and it seems i got the report, let me check it'

The fleet has successfully completed the mission without any problems, but they found out a stranded warship with no sign of hostilities even if the ship are in Ironblood origin

Illustrious: 'Huh a new Ironblood ship?, I wonder what she looks like'

Cleveland: 'What?, No battles but only search and rescue, its boring like no actions and such'