Chapter 2

"Here, please take your time."

In the booth of a bar, the waiter put the drinks and side dishes ordered by the guests on the table, politely smiling.

The well-dressed long-haired beauty raised her eyes, and cast a wink at the waiter, "Thank you, little handsome guy."

The waiter is a working college student, who was molested by such a charming beauty, immediately blushed and dropped a sentence. "No thanks" and fled.

The beauty let out a pleasant laugh.

Lin Zhou put back his phone at the back pocket, he shook his head and said, "You blind stitch. Your boyfriend is not jealous ah?"

The beauty who wearing the women's clothing is Zhou Yi. He dressed in a sexy black dress, long waves roll hairstyle and makeup are more delicate and seductive than 90% of the women in the bar.

As long as he doesn't tell the truth, no one can tell his true gender.

Zhou Yi snorted, "I had kicked him. This dog man, he also knows about Ji Lin so he is hiding it from us. They are all raccoon dogs and fuck him."

Lin Zhou paused slightly. Next, he immediately said, "Thank you this time."

If Zhou Yi hadn't found out that Ji Lin had a fiancée, and told him. He didn't know how long he would be kept in the dark.

"Thank you. Exposing a scumbag is everyone's responsibility. I thought he was pretty good, but I didn't expect my intuition is wrong."

Ji Lin has always looked like a model boyfriend in front of Lin Zhou. In front of him, the young master never had a temper and sometimes he will report to him in advance when he goes out to socialize. Friends in his circle ridicule him as a wife slave, and he is very proud of it.

Who would have thought that behind the so-called love is such a big lie?

Lin Zhou laughed at himself.

Zhou Yi said again, "You just break with him, it's too cheap for him."

Lin Zhou did things simply, saying that breaking up would never be a mess. After hanging up the voice call that night, he directly blocked all Ji Lin's contact information, and did not give him any chance to quibble.

After that, Ji Lin came to the school to look for him twice, but was turned away by him.

"Otherwise?" Lin Zhou took a sip of his wine, "Do I have to go and make trouble like a shrew?"

"How can you lose so much, ask him for mental loss and let him pay you 800,000 yuan? Anyway, the Ji family is rich."

Lin Zhou was amused by him, "Forget it, it's troublesome."

He is used to be his little lover.

Let alone compensation, when Ji Lin was with him, he had given him many expensive things. Ji Lin delivered them all without blinking.

What Ji Lin gave him were all luxury goods, not suitable for students. He hadn't used it before. Originally, he thought that he could use it after graduation, but now it saves trouble.

"That's right, forget it. This kind of dog man will just fly away and the next one will be more obedient. Let's talk about what you like. I will look for you, definitely better than that scumbag a thousand times." Zhou Yi Said very bluntly.

"No." Lin Zhou refused with a face, "I don't want to talk about it for the time being."

"Don't be afraid of well ropes after being bitten by a snake for ten years. There are so many good men in the world, so don't sleep a few more while you are young. After you catch a good one then you can relax."