Chapter 9

The place where they ate was chosen by Fu Mingshen. The restaurant is near Zhilian. It was just a matter of walking and very convenient.

This is not the city center, but the level of prosperity is not inferior to that. There are many shops and neon lights. It is a prosperous and stylish commercial center.

The two walked about 200 meters along the street and arrived at their destination.

The people in the restaurant obviously knew Fu Mingshen. As soon as they arrived at the door, the store manager personally greeted him and made a gesture of invitation with a respectful face, "Mr. Fu, welcome, please come in."

Fu Mingshen turned sideways to Lin Zhou and said, "Please."

The store manager was taken aback.

Fu Mingshen has come to their restaurant for several meals, but rarely treat them respectfully like him.

This is the first time he has seen Fu Mingshen doing this gesture.

The person who can allow Fu Mingshen to be this way must be from the background of which country's royal family. The store manager couldn't help but look more at the boy whom Fu Mingshen brought together. The young man looked like a little prince, but he knew what he was wearing is not from a superior family.

Lin Zhou didn't know what the store manager thinks about. He was still stuck in the situation of Fu Mingshen's support the child just now. Thinking about how to ask Fu Mingshen about his marital status, so that he would not appear too direct and could get an answer.

"Dessert and dinner are served together. There is no need to wait after the meal." After ordering the meal, Fu Mingshen inform the waiter.

"Okay."

Lin Zhou noticed when he had coffee with Fu Mingshen last time. Fu Mingshen doesn't like sweets. He hardly touched those refreshments, not even coffee with sugar.

So let the waiter serve desserts early, it is obvious for Lin Zhou because he loves sweets.

He is very considerate.

When Lin Zhou was happy, he was even more puzzled. The two emotions were mixed, and as if he was suffering from schizophrenia.

He decided to die early and resurrect.

When the waiter went out, Lin Zhou took a sip of hot tea and said casually, "I just saw a lot of adults here bringing children to dine. Is there any speciality for family here?"

"Well, children like to eat their desserts."

Lin Zhou: "..."

Why does he feel that he is included?

"Then do you often bring children to eat here? I think the store manager knows you very well."

Fu Mingshen understand the meaning. Lin Zhou was testing him?

"It's not often, I just took him once."

Lin Zhou's hand holding the teacup froze, and his emotions just took off, but he heard Fu Mingshen continue to say, "That child just entering the society today. Today is his first day at work, so I take him to eat his favourite sweets to celebrate."

Lin Zhou: "..............."

The child is himself (Lin Zhou)!

Lin Zhou pressing the corner of his mouth that wanted to go up frantically, muttering: "You are not too old."