Chapter 7

After finally ending the game, Ji Lin was so moved that he almost shed tears.

This is so much harder than being stared at by the dean in school.

Ji Lin thought his torture was over. Before he could breathe a sigh of relief, he heard his uncle say, "Why don't you play anymore, go on."

"..."

Ji Lin almost knelt to his uncle and said with a sad face, "Uncle, I know that I was wrong. I will uninstall the game now and never play it again. Please forgive me."

Fu Mingshen raised his eyebrows, "When did I stop you from playing?"

Ji Lin: "..."

Is this not obvious enough?

Ji Lin was wronged, but Ji Lin didn't dare to say it, so he could only arrange another round obediently.

In order not to repeat the disaster, in this game he took advantage of the jungle position and the most slippery terrain, intending to save the face he just lost.

God is very powerful, he didn't let him line up to Lin Zhou and the others. The people on the opposite side were not particularly good. He started the show within two minutes of the start, went crazy when fighting online, and carried the team.

His brother-in-law seemed to lose interest suddenly, and stood up and said lightly, " I'm going back."

"Huh?" Ji Lin with his tail raised up was dumbfounded, "Aren't you watching me playing?"

"Well." Fu Mingshen took the coat from the maid, "Go and talk with your dad after the game. Don't play too much."

"Oh, okay."

Until Fu Mingshen's figure disappeared at the door, Ji Lin was still dumbfounded. He played so well, why didn't his uncle watch it.

Could it be...His uncle likes him being abused?

Ji Lin shuddered suddenly, which was very abnormal.

***

As the roommates gave Lin Zhou a lot of help, Lin Zhou was so cool when killing Ji Lin. It was the first time he experienced the joy of playing games, and he was in a particularly in good mood all night.

The next day he went to the studio for another day and finished the painting, and his happy holiday came to an end.

The next Monday, he also officially became an office worker.

Since there was no interview, Lin Zhou didn't know where the company was, so he set off early on Monday morning and took the subway directly to his destination.

Early in the morning, the subway was not crowded at all, and there were even seats. Lin Zhou just found a corner and sat down. The music in the Bluetooth headset was interrupted, prompting an incoming call.

Lin Zhou looked down at the phone screen. It was a local unfamiliar number. He pressed the answer button, "Hello."

"Is it Mr. Lin Zhou?"

"Well, I am."

"Hello, Mr. Lin. I am Ms. Zhang's driver. She knows that you are going to report to the company today, and let me pick you up. I'm on the way, and there will be about 20 minutes to the gate of your school."

Lin Zhou frowned and said, "No need. I'm already in the subway."

"Huh?" The driver was dumbfounded, "You go so early?"