Minho x m!reader (drabble)

Feeling relaxed
Pairings | Minho x m!reader
Warnings | smut, hand job, blow job, mlm
Word count | 642
Summary | Minho helps you relax after a stressful day

Feeling relaxed Pairings | Minho x m!readerWarnings | smut, hand job, blow job, mlmWord count | 642Summary | Minho helps you relax after a stressful day

"What's got your knickers in a twist?" Minho smirked as you trudged into his cabin, a loud sigh dancing on your tongue. You cut him a glare and a vulgar gesture that had him snickering before collapsing into the cot beside him.

"Gally is a bloody nightmare." You groaned, rubbing a hand down your face. Minho chuckled lightly from where he sat, propped against the wall with an arm extended out on the wooden frame of the cot.

"Awe, baby. Did you have a bad day?" Minho teased with a fake pout that had you attempting to hide the smile cracking over your features.

"Slim it, you shank." You grinned, slapping his thigh lightly.

"Can I help you relax?" The boy suggested, wiggling his eyebrows. You rolled your eyes but nodded nonetheless. "On your front them. Come on." Minho encouraged with a light slap to your ass.

You giggled as you rolled over, your head pillowed by your arms. You shivered as his muscular thighs bracketed your hips, his body straddling yours as his hands began working your shirt over your shoulders.

"Relax." Minho mumbled when you jumped at the feeling of his thumbs working into your neck, stroking and warming up the cords of muscle.

You let out a deep breath, attempting to let out the tension plaguing your body, instead trying to focus on the way Minho's hands moulded and manipulated your body.

"Good boy." Minho hummed when he felt your shoulders slump into the cot, a sign you'd let the stress roll off yourself.

You moaned at the praise, or maybe the way the heels of his palms kneaded firmly into your upper back. Either way, the happy little sound still made your boyfriend roll his hips down into your ass a little too obviously.

"Thank you, for this." You murmured, and Minho grinned above you, although you couldn't see that.

"No problem, baby. We're only just getting started." He cooed, but you gave the words little thought as Minho reached your lower back. "Turn over." he said gently after a moment, tapping two fingers against your hip.

Sighing, you did so, your face peering up at Minho as he winked at you.

"Now the real fun can begin." He smirked and your brows creased.

"Fun? Minho, what are you- oh." You moaned out as he began palming your cock through your jeans, the heat of his hand radiating through the fabric.

Grinning, Minho asked, "Want more?"

"Please." You breathed, instantly helping him get you naked. He chuckled at your eagerness but did nothing to stop you.

"Look at this." Minho mused, wrapping his long fingers around you. "So pretty." He mumbled, kissing the swollen tip with his thumb before starting to stroke slowly.

"Shuck, Minho." You groaned and he grinned boyishly.

"That's it, just relax." Minho crooned as your shoulders slumped further against the cot and your eyes fluttered shut. Your hips began bucking, meeting Minho with every stroke. "Good boy."

You couldn't contain your shout of pleasure when he reached for your balls, fondling them lightly with his free hand. He only chuckled, seemingly unfathomed at the fact anyone could walk in.

"C'mon, baby - come for me." Minho encouraged, but kept his slow and relaxed pace. He paid some more attention to the tip, bending down to suckle it into his warm mouth.

Your eyes rolled back into your head as his tongue worked in swipes, and before long you were coming.

"Klunk!" You exclaimed as you came, and Minho smiled around your cock as he swallowed it all.

"Feeling relaxed?" He asked, pulling away.

You were panting, and a dopey smile crept firmly onto your lips as you breathed, "Yeah, you could say that."