Teresa Agnes x m!reader (drabble)

Earn It
Pairings | Teresa Agnes x m!reader
Warnings | smut, Dom!teresa, riding, orgasm denial, punishment, swearing, spitting
Word count | 603
Summary | you'll always find yourself at Teresa's mercy.

Earn ItPairings | Teresa Agnes x m!readerWarnings | smut, Dom!teresa, riding, orgasm denial, punishment, swearing, spittingWord count | 603Summary | you'll always find yourself at Teresa's mercy

It's corse, uncomfortable as it grates against your skin. The sandy floor of the cabin shifts beneath your knees, your palms as you catch your breath - doubled over, face hot.

"Good boy." Her soft voice lilts from above you - she was always above you. Her fingers caressed your jaw, soft and slender as they traced the lines of your face. "Open up." She mumbled lowly, fingers pressed into your hollowed cheeks until your mouth popped open.

A sickeningly spy grin stole her lips before Teresa pursed them. A string of saliva dropped onto your tongue and you moaned at the contact.

"Gorgeous." Teresa hummed absently before letting go of your sweaty face. Your head dropped, as if her hand had been the only thing strong enough to hold you up. "On the bed sweetheart." Teresa said.

You scrambled up, a sudden surge of lust-filled energy spurring you on as you crawled onto the creaky, wooden bed before laying on your back.

"So needy for me." She tutted, running the palm of her hand over your thigh. You itched to move as she neared your cock, but didn't dare. You'd been so good so far.

Teresa slowly climbed on top of you, tracing the dips and curves of your body as she went. She straddled your hips strongly, palms pressed into your chest as she slowly rocked back and forth, cunt sliding along your cock.

"Please." You let out a weak gasp and she chuckled.

"So needy." She emphasised, before pushing up enough that you lost contact with her. She tutted when you bucked your hips, but threw you spy wink as she settled herself down you your cock.

You both moaned as she sank down, hips pressed your yours as she moved in small circles.

"You always fill me up so good. Such a good toy for my to fuck." She sang praises at you as she continued her torturous movements - grinding and circling but never bouncing.

You were trying not to squirm, but the feeling of her palms shifting against your nipples was euphoric - she must've calculated it, as she knew how sensitive your nipples could get.

"Oh." She gasped as her fingers found her clit, playing with it as she sat on your aching cock.

Her smirk was deviant, and only broke for her gasping moans as she writhed above you.

"Can I touch you?" You finally choked out, hands clenching and unclenching. Teresa took one glance down at your before deciding.

"No." She hummed, a devilish glint to her eyes. You groaned, although whether it was from frustration or the pleasure of her tight walls wrapped so deliciously around your cock, you couldn't tell.

"Oh, y/n! Fuck!" Teresa moaned as she came, still rocking back and forth, still circling her clit with swift fingers.

You whined when she gracefully dismounted you, legs jelly get still able to hold her slender frame up as she glided across the room.

"I- I didn't finish." You stuttered out, trying with all your might to not finish yourself off.

"I know." Her answer was short and heartbreaking.

"B-but-" You wanted to sob.

"No buts. You haven't been a good boy, so you can wait until after you've helped clean me up to come. Got it?" Teresa's words were clear: you still had to earn it.

With a sigh, you begrudgingly forced yourself to roll off the bed and pad into the bathroom.

Teresa threw you a wink as she simpered, neck resting against the rusty lip of the metal tub as she soaked calmly in the steaming hot water.

It was going to be a long night.