Agent Six

Surely enough, Yelena was right. We didn't have enough fuel. We ran out nearly there. I wasn't too annoyed about it though, we were within walking distance of where we wanted to go. We landed down on a path rather hard, shaking us around a bit. Alexei then gets up, opening the door and stepping out with the girls following. I grab my duffel bag and swing it over my shoulder then follow them out.

They seem to be having a little family conversation so I walk past them, walking down the path to my destination. It's a very peaceful place. No one around but the birds and the odd animal here and there. It's nice, secluded. A great place to hide out. I continue to walk along the path when I hear footsteps getting closer behind me.

" I swear, if he opens his mouth once more I will kick him in the throat." Yelena deadpans, making me laugh.

" Can I help?" I joke.

" When will we be here?" I hear Nat ask.

" Oh, you'll know." He answers, then makes a pig noise.

————————

We get to the end of the path and see a house that I presume is Melina's. We get closer, looking over the house more. It has a pen in the front garden and every entrance has a gate. I look towards the gate I'm walking towards to see a black haired woman holding a sniper rifle. Once we come to a stop in front of the gate, she points her gun straight at me.

" What is she doing here?" She ask, venom in her voice.

" She's a friend." Yelena says as she stands in front of me.

Melina then lowers her gun, opening the gate and leading us inside. Once we got inside, Yelena lead us over to the table as Alexei takes a detour to god knows where. We are all sitting at the table, me at the end beside Yelena. The silence was not like the ones from the car journeys, no, this one was very uncomfortable. The silence though is broken when we hear the strains of Alexei coming from another room.

" Let's drink." Melina says as she pours us all a shot of vodka.

A clear of a throat as heard and we all turn to see Alexei in his Red Guardian suit, leaning against the door frame.

" Still fits." He smiles as Melina whistles, making Yelena gag.

" I never washed it once." Melina cheers as he comes over to the table, waking a seat at the other end taking off his helmet.

" Family. Back together again." He smiles.

" Seeing as our family construct was just a calculated ruse that lasted three years, I don't think that we can use this term anymore, can we?" Melina questions before downing a shot of vodka.

" Agreed. So, here's what's gonna happen-"

" Okay. A reunion then, huh? And uh... I want to say something right of the bat. You haven't aged a day, huh? You're just as beautiful and as supple as the day they staged our marriage." Alexei cuts Nat off while he goes on and on about Melina, making me and Yelena gag.

" You got fat. But still good." Melina flirts, making me down my shot of vodka as Yelena pours us both more.

" I just got out of prison. I, uh...I have a lot of energy." He whispers the last part but you could still hear it.