Task Master

We stay there for a moment. Yelena just holding me as I cry. She makes me feel safe. Her eyes on me just makes me feel safer. She then grabs the side of my face with both hands, making me look at her. She then wipes the tears from my face with the pads on her thumbs.

" It's ok. Shhh. It's okay. They can't get you." She soothes and I calm down a bit.

" But they can. I don't know who has the book." I shake my head.

" What book?" She asks softly.

" There's a book. It has all of the trigger words for all of the Winter Soldiers, including mine." I tell her and she nods.

" That book, the United Nations has it after Zemo's visit to Bucky." She tells me and I give her a confused look.

" Really?" I ask with all the hope in the world.

She just smiles, giving me the answer I need. I smile so widely my face hurts as I pick her up and spin her around making her laugh. I then put her down us just smiling at each other.

" I could kiss you right now!" I exclaim in excitement.

" Well, why don't you?" She questions, making me turn to her.

We just stare at each other, our eyes flickering from each others eyes and lips. She puts her arms around my neck as mine, as if acting to not be in control, move around to the back of her ass. She then moves her hand, brushing some strands of hair out of my hair. I then slowly start to lean in and she does the same. Slowly inching towards each other's lips. Our lips then meet as they gently touch. We both then pull away, our eyes flickering open as we look at each other.

Yelena then grabs the sides of my face, smashing our lips together. This catches me by surprise but I quickly reciprocate the kiss. She then steps forward, her body flush against my front as my pants start to stir. I can feel her smirk against my lips because of this. I then squeeze her ass, making her gasp and I use that opportunity to explore her mouth with my tongue. She then moves her hands to the back of my neck, deepening the kiss.

" Finally!" We hear from the house, making us both turn to see Nat.

" I really wish we had more time for your make-out sesh but, we gotta go. You know? The Red Room." Nat shrugs, making me sigh.

We pull apart from each other, walking towards the house to Nat. Yelena is the first to walk in, a prominent smirk on Nat's face as she walks by her. I go to follow when Nat puts a hand on my chest to stop me. She then pushes me back, stepping outside as I watch her curiously.

She then comes forward, gripping the front of my suit and pulling me down to her level in a threatening manor, a hard look in her eye. She takes a second, just holding me there, letting the fear factor sit in.

" You ever, hurt her..." She says harshly.

" I will cut off your little wiener dog." She threatens, making me audibly gulp.

" Do you really think you are strong enough?" I ask.

" No, but I have a real sticky girlfriend." She says, taking me back.

" Understand?" She asks, making me nod.

She then grips my suit harder, hardening her glare on me.

" Understand?" She grits again.

" Yes." I answer and she lets go, putting on a fake smile, walking back into the house.

" Nat, what did you do?" Yelena questions her sister.

" Nothing. We were just having a friendly conversation." She shrugs.