{:Prologue:} I Lost My Virginity... Can I Have Yours?

I Lost My Virginity... Can I Have Yours?

This is just to set up the story, mostly. Ash and I have been brainstorming this idea for a little while now and we just figured we'd post it now before we forgot about it. If you like it please be sure to comment and vote!

{:Prologue:}

“Damn it Riss, just tell me who you slept with!” Jeremy glared down at the bottle blonde sitting beside me, fists clenched at his sides, fighting to hide the tears brewing in his eyes. You can't help but feel bad for the poor guy, I mean, he finds out that his girlfriend of two years cheated on him on his birthday? If I weren't me I would be telling her off right now for even thinking about hurting him like that, but unfortunately, reputation is everything.

“I-I... uh, can't we talk about this later? Like not when the entire school is watching?” Carissa didn't even have the good grace to look the tiniest bit guilty, if anything she looked smug about being able to bring the school's star quarterback close to tears.

“NO! God, I can't believe you would do this. What happened to we'll be together forever?” His lower lip trembled as he stared down at her and I almost feel like crying for him.

The shaken facade my so called bestfriend was wearing fell and she rolled her eyes. “God, Jer we're in highschool, its not like I actually meant it.” Carissa rolls her eyes again and I force myself to laugh along with everyone else at our table. “Why don't you go home, relax and I'll come over later... if I'm not busy.” Her eyes flicker over to the table closest to the exit and the figure sitting in the shadows watching the entire conversation in amusement.

Rage beats at my insides and I honestly can't believe I didn't see it before. It was so obvious. Jeremy opens his mouth to argue further and I find myself speaking before I can think. “Jer, the cafeteria's full, do you really wanna deal with the embarrassment now?”

His eyes flash to mine as the disappointment fills them. “Damn, cuz I can't believe I actually thought we told each other everything.” He shakes his head at me when I go to speak, glaring at Carissa. “Don't bother coming over later, we're so done.”

The entire cafeteria erupts in a chorus of “oohs” as he walks away and Carissa rolls her eyes, again, grabbing my arm when I go to follow him out. “Oh please, they always say that, but that always come crawling back for more.” The other girls sitting with us start nodding in agreement, giggling over how cute Jeremy looked in his jersey. Jeesh, how superficial can people be?

“I cannot believe you! How could you do that and with... him?” I whisper harshly in her ear, glaring over at the figure still watching us.

She snorts, “How could I not? You have seen that body, right? Besides, Jeremy will get over it and then everything will go back to normal, we'll be back to being the hottest couple on campus in no time. Don't you worry your pretty little head about it.” I'm shaking my head before she's even finished speaking, standing from our table and ignoring the confused looks of everyone watching. God, didn't they have lives?

“Not likely, Riss, he really loved you and you go and sleep with Nerd Boy? Don't expect Jer to forgive you anytime soon.” How could I call her a friend after this? It wasn't even really anything new, I don't know how Jeremy could have only found about this time and not all the others when she's cheated on him. But I guess love makes us blind to the person's faults, even Carissa's.

I walk out of the cafeteria and follow the loud string of curses all the way to my cousins locker, cringing when he slams it shut, leaving the metal shuttering on its hinges. “Damn it Jess, why the hell didn't you tell me I was being played for a fool? Huh?” He groans as soon as he sees me, sliding down the wall to sit on the floor, head in his hands.

“I tried, Jer, and you just kept saying I was jealous of your new found love, or whatever you called it. Besides, I didn't know she'd screwed Nerd Boy, if I had I would have told you.” He laughs humorlessly as I sit next to him, jerking away when my last sentence hits his ears.

“Nerd Boy? She slept with Reese!? What the hell, what'd she think would come of that?

“Don't know and I really don't care. Carissa knows it meant nothing to him, I don't think it was her intention to leave you for him. I think she just enjoyed the fact that she could get away with it.” He bangs the back of his head on the row of lockers behind us, mumbling lowly to himself.

“You're never gonna forgive him for that are you? Of course you're not, Jessica Myers never forgives anyone for anything. She's the champion grudge holder.”

“So now what?”

“Well I have a party to attend to later, you coming with? Or you just gonna mope around your house like every other Friday night?” He laughs when I punch his shoulder, faking like it'd actually hurt when I know otherwise. He was like a mountain, there's no way I could ever do any damage to him, and that fact irked me to no end.

“Yea, I guess, nothing better to do. You're not gonna do anything to Reese are you?” If there was one thing Jeremy was known for it was getting into fights over nothing, so it makes me wonder how far he'd actually go now that he had an actual reason to.

“On no, I'm not going to do anything, cuz. We're going to do something to Mr. James, that is if you're up for a little revenge?” He grins boyishly down at me, eyes twinkling with glee and you can literally see the wheels turning in his wicked little mind.

“I don't think I like the sound of that. Can't you just TP his house, or take his clothes during gym? Jer, I've only got one year of highschool left, I don't want to have to find a different school now.” Jeremy's plan are never something you should ever go along with, but somehow I always find myself stuck in the middle of whatever plan he's got brewing.

“Quit being such a baby and come on, it'll be fun and this way we both get revenge on the Nerd Boy. Its a win-win situation really, of course he won't be winning so then wouldn't that make it a win-win-lose situation?” He frowns to himself as he drags me from the school out to his car.

“Do I get to know what this ingenious plan of yours is?” The last time I didn't find out before hand what his plan was I ended up having to draw on my eyebrows for two months.

His head turns towards me slowly as an evil grin spread across his face and my stomach sinks in warning. “No, if you do you'll never go along with it. So just sit back, relax and get out your wallet, I forgot mine.”

Like it? Hate it? Comment & Vote!