{:Two:} I Lost My Virginity... Can I Have Yours?

I Lost My Virginity... Can I Have Yours?

{:Two:}

The minute we walked into the house Jeremy ran up the stairs to his room, mumbling something about a shower to get all traces of Carissa and Reese off of him. Leaving me alone in my aunt's house with nothing to do but think about this “plan” of his. Not that there was really that much to think about because Jeremy still thinks I shouldn't know about anything until he feels its the right time to tell me.

Obviously my constant reminders that I can't actually help in this little plan of his unless I know what it is that I'm supposed to be doing haven't registered in his mind yet. And I'm really tired of arguing with him and having him completely ignore me. Its just no fun when he doesn't argue back.

To be completely honest though, I don't think I actually want to know what this plan of his is. Just thinking of all things he could possibly have planned makes me slightly ill. Jeremy may have his moments of being completely moronic, but when it comes to getting revenge on someone he can be an evil genius. Some of the things he comes up with are things I never would of thought of in a million years. Which is probably why I always end up being his partner in crime.

And as much as I wish nothing but the worst on Reese, I just don't know if I really want to be a part of it. Don't get me wrong, I wholly believe Reese deserves everything Jeremy has, no doubt, got planned for him. But there is a part of me, a very, very small part, that just wants to bury my hide in the sand and not be around when the shit hits the fan. Because I have no doubt that this is not going to be as simple as Jeremy thinks it will be.

This is Reese we're talking about here, nothing is ever simple where he's concerned. Ever.

From the bay window in the living room I watch as my aunt's car pulls into the drive and I run a mental list of all the places I could hide in before she gets into the house through my head. The kitchen is most likely where she's headed with her groceries so hiding in the pantry is out. Jeremy's in the shower up stairs and I have no interest in seeing him butt naked again any time soon so that's a no-go. And I really, really don't like the attic.

Aunt Lora opens the front door, snapping out some very colorful words as the bag of groceries in her hands falls to the floor when she pushes the door shut behind her. She frowns down at the bag, sighing loudly when she sees me standing in the doorway to the living room. “Why is it always the eggs? Why can't it be the bread or something that won't break and leave a mess everywhere?”

I shrug, fighting not to smile at the frustration on her face. “How was work?” Work was usually a safe topic with my aunt when she got that look on her face. She could talk for hours about the special needs children she taught and the conversation usually distracted her long enough to keep her off her current favorite topic: Why Reese and I broke up.

A smile lit her face as soon as I asked and she started telling me all about her day almost instantly. If I was lucky I could keep her talking until Jer got out of the shower and then we could just leave without her interrogating me. Hopefully. Doubtfully, but today's been an odd day so far. Maybe I'll get lucky and she'll have forgotten all about Reese and our former relationship.

As she spoke she picked up the bag she'd dropped, taking it to the kitchen only to come back out with a paper towel to wipe up the egg yoke on the floor. She pauses mid wipe, narrowing her eyes on me. “Hold on, why are you even here? I thought you'd be at home with your dad.”

“Mom came home with him.” She nods quietly, understanding instantly lighting her eyes. It was no secret that my mother don't get along, most people didn't know the reason why, but they knew better than to approach the subject with either one of us.