{:Three:} I Lost My Virginity... Can I Have Yours?

I Lost My Virginity... Can I Have Yours?

 Banner on the side made by macncheese. :)

Really don't like this chapter, but figured I should probably give you something.

{:Three:}

I was 16 when Reese and I first started dating. Actually, our first date was on my 16th birthday. In typical Reese fashion he made a big show out of asking me out and I, never having had any guy want to brave the wrath of Jeremy, was ensnared instantly. But of course, everyone at our school loves Reese, its always been kinda hard not to.

I remember I was depressed that day because my dad wouldn't be home on time for our annual tradition of pigging out on junk food. I know, it was a simple tradition and in no way creative, but it was ours. It was a time for my father and I to just goof around together when we rarely ever got to. To this day, that one year was the only birthday he's missed.

Part of me kinda wonders if I'd be in this situation I'm in today if he'd tried harder to make it home on time.

I'm getting off track, again...

At the time, Reese could have done no wrong in my eyes. He'd been the first and only guy, with the intention of taking me out, to put up with Jeremy's temper and sit at our table at lunch. He'd been absolutely perfect before then, so when he'd asked to take me out to dinner for my birthday I'd had no reason not to agree.

Also, its kinda hard to say 'no' to someone when the entire cafeteria is watching your every move. But that's just how it is when you're with Reese James. The entire school worships him. In fact, a couple of his “fan-girls” started saying that the Reese's candy bar was named after him, that's how important he was-and still is in our school.

That night, when he'd picked me up, he'd been the perfect gentleman. He'd introduced himself to my mother, told me I was 'the most beautiful creature he'd ever seen', and he'd opened doors for me, pulled out my chair at the restaurant. He'd listened to me whine about my dad not being in town and he'd honestly seemed interested in everything I'd said.

It had been incredible. It was inevitable that I'd end up falling more and more in love with him as time went on. And after that night he was the perfect boyfriend-everything any girl girl could ask for-until the night I found him in bed with-

“Jess?” Kandi whispers my name worriedly, tugging lightly on my hand. “You okay?”